Part 1 The Faceless Demon and Raging Reaper

(Watch This) I DO NOT OWN THIS!

Izuku's POV

After the scene plays out again in my dreams I am standing in a dark abyss while the only thing I can see is the stairs that lead to a throne made of stone and HER. Sitting on the throne sat a little girl who had long, green hair like me (Izuku never really cuts his hair since it's a waste to him.)

???: *Yawns* "I wonder how I got here??" She then looks down and sees me. "It is most rude to interrupt a moment of repose. Very rude indeed." She continued.

I see this and think this the first time I am actually talking to her. Every other time I see her she sleeps on the throne never to wake! Before I could think she speaks again.

???: "Come closer I wish to have a better look at you."

I slowly walked closer but not out of her request I just wanted to get a closer ggyylook at the kid who was in my head.

???: "A KID! YOU THINK OF ME AS NOTHING BUT A SMALL CHILD!!!"

I was taken back at that outburst.

Me: "How did you know what I was thinking??" I asked in my usual monotone voice (Remember no emotions)

???: "We are in your head, you idiot."

Me: "umm that's right. Can I ask for your name?"

???: "My name is Sothis. You will do your best to remember it. *Yawns* I think it's time to take a nap......."

As she falls asleep I start to wake up to my friend Aaron shaking me to wake me up.

Aaron: "Izuku WAKE-UP!"

Me: "UGH I'm up man what's up"

Aaron: "Captain Jeralt sent the messenger hawk with a letter attached. We are heading out to a village out in the kingdom. We mobilize in 1 hour so get ready."

Me: "Right." *Put my right hand and my forehead*

Aaron: "Hey mate you feeling alright? Did you have those dreams again?"

Me: "Yea it's weird, I keep seeing this massive war with thousands of warriors dying. It was like I was there on that battlefield." I said while I look at him standing there rubbing his chin thinking.

Aaron: "I can't remember any wars on a scale like that happening in hundreds of years mate, but let's shake that off, for now, we have a job to do."

As I get up to grab my Iron Sword and Mask one of the villagers banged on our door screaming bloody murder, as soon as Aaron opened the door he fell on his knees heavy breathing.

Aaron: "Hey! What the hell is wrong with you mate? This better be important for you to be crashing in on us!" Aaron yelled as he went to grab his Iron Axe and Iron Shield.

Villager: "Please help the village is under attack! Some students from the officer academy were chased here by a bunch of bandits! Please we will pay you anything just don't let them destroy the village." The man pleaded to Aaron.

Aaron: "No payment needed my friend you and this village has done much for me and my family. We will deal with these bandits for you, right Izuku?" Replied as I nodded

Aaron: "Alright where are those students at? They brought the fight here so they better be ready to fix this mess."

Villager: "They are at the front of the village looking for you guys." As soon as he finished that sentence me and Aaron went towards the front of the village preparing for battle.