Nobody Compares (Louis Tomlinson One Shot)

This story is dedicated to @MoniqueForester ! She made the cover for this story! Such an amazing girl! I hope you like this story. I'm sorry if it has weird plot or too short ):

-Jasmin

.

.

"I can't take it anymore! Can you just agree with me for once!" you yelled.

"You have to agree with me!" Louis says with his high voice. Not really like yelled.

"You know what Louis, it's seriously just best for us to stop this relationship and move on, if you keep being like this. I got my own opinions."

"Oh, now you want to end this relationship," he says putting his arms together crossing in on his chest. He was angry the look of his eyes. His eyes turned darker than before.

"Yes, I do want to end it. I don't think I even love you anymore," you and Louis have been dating for two years now. He just started to act like this towards you for some reason that you don't even know. Anything about you and Louis were perfect. Nothing can’t changed his position in your heart. But not like this time. Everything’s changed.

"Good then. It's better like this," he goes straight upstairs and grabbed his stuff putting it in his suitcase.

Louis bought a house for both of you and you both had lived there for about a year and a half. You were still downstairs waiting for him to go. He was holding his suitcase and he walked passed you and stayed in front of the door. He turned his head to you.

"Sorry. Sorry for everything I’ve done to hurt you. I didn't want it to end like this. Please, Monique, I love you so much,"

"Whatever, Lou!." you went up straight to your bedroom without hesitating. You heard the door close and tears streamed down your face, you still really, really loved him. You loved Louis really much but it’s just time to let go. You were really worried about him, when he’s mad or frustrated he drinks. A lot. 

It’s been a day since you two have broken up. You didn’t contact each other at all but you’re still friends with the other boys. You were really close to Liam and Niall. It was about 7 o’clock in the morning and your phone rang. It was Liam.

“Hey, Liam, whatssup?”

“Do you know what happened with Louis?”

“We.. we broke up..” you said. Your voice was so trembling.

“What? You did? But you love him and he loves you! And you both are so perfect for each other!”

“I know, but he’s changed.. What’s wrong with Louis anyways?”

“He’s starting to drink a lot, going to the bar and I think he started to smoke,” He whispers.

“Is he hurt, that bad?”

“Yeah and today he’s going to the bar again. He’s so drunk. Monique, you still love him. I know it. Why did you break up with him for real?”

“Okay, fine. I’ll tell you. I actually have this sickness; I just don’t want him to get involved. He needs to focus on his work. I really do love him.”

“Well go tell him that, he cares about you so much. It’s really hard for him to let go, he’s really fragile you know that?”

“Yeah I do.. Okay, then, where is the bar is he going to?” Liam gives you the address and you quickly drive your way there. You arrived and you went straight to the bar. You tried to search for Louis nut he isn’t there. You lost hope. You then called Liam.

“Li, Louis is not here. Can you call him?”

 “Yeah, wait,” he hangs up and you waited for about ten minutes when your phone rang.

“Monique, his phone is dead,” you were so worried something was going on. You were going back home when a crowd was standing around in the middle of the street. Police cars, ambulance was everywhere. It was so crowded and it was just noisy. Your car couldn’t move anywhere and you decided to get out of the car and see what’s happening. 

A car crash, it was a car crash. The car looked really familiar it was smashed to the tree. You saw nurses carrying the person inside there.

“Excuse me,” you said multiple times trying to get a better look. You looked closely to the car and you saw some picture hanging on the window. You looked at it even closer the picture was. Louis and your first date together which means.

“Louis!” you ran to the ambulance.

“My boyfriend, Louis, is there!” the nurses were shocking him, trying their best to keep him alive. Your heart is pounding you were crying like there was no tomorrow.

“Louis!” you screamed as you were about to touch him but the police are pulling you away from him. 

“He’s my boyfriend! Get off of me!” struggling to get out from their arms.

“He’s gone,” one of the nurses said. The police finally let you go. You ran straight to him. You saw his body. His body was paler than before. Scratch everywhere.

‘That’s not him. That’s not Louis. That’s not someone who I love the most,” your heart says. It’s all getting blurry. You still refused everything.

“Louis wake up, Louis! You’re all fine, Louis. It’s me Monique. Louis, don’t leave me! I know you can hear me!” You cried. Shaking him telling him to wake up made more tears form on the corner of your eyes.

“I’m so sorry. I should’ve told you…” more tears formed, running through your cheeks. You tried to control yourself. Soon the boys came as they heard the news.

“Oh my God, Monique!” You heard Liam said. 

You ran straight to him and just hugged him so tight. “It’s all my fault, Liam. I should’ve told him. I should’ve not let him. I should’ve not yelled at him. I should’ve forgave him that night. I should’ve more patient. I should’ve not saying those words. I should’ve not ignoring him… Liam, it’s my fault..” you cried harder and harder again. Your mind was unclear. You can’t think anything except Louis.

“Shush, it’s not okay, it’s not your fault believe me.”

“It is. I should’ve told him!” You looked in his eyes. He was crying too all the other boys were crying.

“It’s okay, Monique. It’s not your fault. He was drunk,” the police were about to take his car away and you ran straight there.

“Wait! I have some stuff I have to keep,” you wiped your tear with your arm which made your eyes burn. You opened the door and took the picture of you and Louis. You looked the writing on the back of it.

Me and Monique together. our first date . Love you babe. –Louis.

 More tears formed your eyes. Your knees felt week as you fell to the ground. “I love you too, Louis. And forever will.”

The END