Goals and Dreams Part 2

Some Time Later

Currently, she and Yuno are in a village in Common Realm, they've come here to deliver letters as part of their helping and getting some money or food as reward that also to be given to those in need, work. They split up to finish early and that is one of Yuno's improvement, he doesn't cling to Astallia anymore. She finished her early, so she waited at the bench, her and Yuno's meeting point. She sat down and been lost in her thoughts. A year had past since her and Yuno's conversation about their future goals and she still didn't know what's her should be and it frustrates her. She took a deep breath to stop her from thinking too much. She then looked at the book given to her by a nice lady about magic tools, she said to her if she offers to use her magic, they would certainly pay her a lot, the problem is she doesn't know much about magic tools so the book was given to her to read information about it.

As she reads, she came to a realization, if there a magic tool that would help people like that teenage girl she met then surely they would be accepted. But she thought 'Is there even a magic tool like that, knowing the nobles they might not want something like that used by commoners/peasants'

While she continues her thinking, a familiar voice suddenly interrupted her "Looks like you're in a very deep thought there Astallia, a clover for your thoughs?" she looked at the voice and sees a familiar face, "Hello, Grandma Chronova" she greeted the old lady as she took a seat beside her. Gradma Chronova was a merchant, she thinks, Astallia didn't really know what she does in life since she just pops up here and there but grandma is a very nice person and funny to be with that is why she befriended her since they've met., then suddenly she remembered. "Grandma, you go to the Capital, right?" Grandma Chronova raised an eyebrow at her but answered "Yes dear I do, but why do you ask" she curiously asked back to her. "I wanna know if there is a magic tool that would help those people that have barely have mana. You see I thought maybe by using it would help them be more accepted in society,"

Grandma Chronova, the old lady is shooting her surprised looked that she can't believe she heard something extraordinary coming from a seven year old, but still answered her "There is no such thing as a magical tool made in the market or anywhere" she looked at Astallia's disappointed but not surprised face. "Maybe you can make it," jokingly said to her but she seriously trying to consider it. Grandma Chronova seems to see right through her and said,

"Astallia, I understand what you are saying, have you ever thought of maybe becoming Magic Knight? with you light magic and your other unique one, you will surely be accepted in the best squad and being a Magic Knight have benefits, maybe you would be able to create that magic tool you desired, but...the nobles might not like that..." Astallia let out a disappointed sigh "So nobles really won't like us having a magic tool/item that would give us something to shorten the gap between us commoner and them, then what is the point of being a Magic Knight if the nobles would just get in my way?"

"If you really want to do it then you need is Merit. If you don't want people get in your way then you need Merit. Merit is everything. A proof that you are the best. Stand on the Top and surely your dream would be a reality."

"No one will be able to question you. Merit comes with trust and when with trust surely you can do want you want."

Astallia is left speechless as she processed what the old lady is telling her. Merit?. She began to gather her thoughts 'So I need to stand at the top and surely no one will question me' and Yuno wanting to be the Wizard King then surely this is something he needed to do to be on top...

Suddenly her eyes widen and came to a realization, she excitedly jump at her feet and took off, she looked back and waves her hand to grandma chronova while giving her thanks for giving her, answers. Astallia then hurriedly looked for Yuno's mana to tell him her discovery, she promised Yuno that he would be the first one to know her goals.