Chapter 1

I wake up, and immediately glance down at my hands, and legs. Yes! They are in perfect place, my body parts were not dismembered! Thank god! That was a dream. There was no shadow or any herculean man. I sighed with relief as a bit of joy flushed through me. I remove the blanket from me to get up until it hits me.

I wake up to find myself alone in a massive room - quadruple the size of mine, actually no! Times that by four. One word to describe this room : Brobdingnagianly gigantic and ROYAL! Notice how I emphasized on the word "Royal". Yes, that's right!

This room looked like it belonged to one in a palace. I could only describe it as beautiful.

I look over my surroundings only to notice that;

This.Was.Not.My.Home.

How the hell did I get in here? What exactly am I doing here.

All the questions were building up inside my head. I could almost feel myself tense, close enough to recieving an anxiety attack.

Realization hits me immediately as I tried to recap every incident from last night. I lived a pretty casual life style, with the same routines daily. I had left my house eight am early in the morning. Than at six pm in the evening went to office. Than at eight pm I went to see my mother at the hospital who went under coma after my father died. The only family I had alive, or to say half-alive.

I tried recalling of the incident from last night..

Around nine-thirty I left the hospital, and into the parking lot where the shadow followed me.

Shit! It was true! This was no dream! I was kidnapped. This was it. The shadow herculean man really did kidnap me - The one who followed me for the past two years.

Immediately, I look down to notice that I am wearing a shiny pink silk pajama' with a golden silk robe over. Thank goodness! I was wearing clothing, meaning the kidnapper did not rape me.

Wait! Wait! Wait! I was wearing clothing, but not my office clothing! I was now wearing pajamas and a robe. These expensive adornments are definitely not something that would belong in that tiny lame inexpensive closet of mine at my home. Someone must've changed me into this clothing.

Imediately, I processed that in my head. I mentally pictured him undressing me. I could feel my cheeks heat up turning red filling me with nothing but embarassment.

What's wrong with you girl? You're worried about what he thought of you while undressing you? Realization hit me, and I was feeling a little violated of my privacy, as I thought of him touching me without my permission.

My trail of thoughts eventually led to wonder.

What if this man drugged me, and raped me, and than who knows what... but than why would he keep me alive?

Great! I was being held in captive now. He is probably going to torture me and make me his sex slave, or sell my body parts to China .

Just perfect! My life couldn't get any better now could it?

I walk over to the door, hoping no one would see me, and I could escape without putting on a fight. I turn the doorknob to only realize that it is locked from the outside. Well I had to give it a try right?

I shuffle through the room looking for a way to escape. Damn it! There was no window of any sort. This was surely a nice room, adorned and interior designed probably by a high end designer, but there was no freaking window. How lame.

Well than again, he is a kidnapper for a reason right? He probably brought all of his prey's to this room, and innocently killed them, giving them their last minutes of glory to be alive in a room like this, but I - Thea Evangeline was not going to be one of his prey's. I was not going to give up . If this kidnapper thought he could kill me, than he would surely have to put up with a fight- that I can say with no doubt.

I walk over to the mahogany wardrobe to only find it empty. Next, I walk to the closet to find it empty. Damn! This Kidnapper was good, he didn't leave any objects for me to use as a weapon. Than I remembered that I always kept a tiny pencil on my hair bun incase I ever needed a pencil to use while writing notes for the office.. I quickly place my hand over my hair hoping the pencil did not fall or was not taken away.

Any material object would be good for me this instant. I scuffed through my bun, opening it and letting my jet black hair flow over my breast and a little above my belly button. Thank god! I found the pencil. I would use it when the right time came, and when my predator came after me.

I held the pencil firmly with my grip, and went back to the bed to lie down. Just than the door flung open, and there stood the most handsome man I could ever probably describe.

This man standing in front of me was amazing. If looks could kill, I would be dead by now. His shadow had been following me for two years and I never really got to see his face. Only his built figure nothing more.

As I watched him now, he was pure perfection of a deadly angel. My eyes remained wide as I stood there watching him. His perfect brown hair put neatly to the side as he wore a fitted crosshatched grey suit, which surely looked expensive.

Within a matter of seconds his large aqua blue eyes were fixated on me . My already racing heart, stopped and started pounding with an infinity times faster speed.

His stoned expression turned in one filled with love. His eyes widened briefly , probably with surprise. It showed an emotion that warmed my entire body, narrowing and turning black. Than right there, he shot me a perfect smile

I could see the gleam of lust in his eyes as he stared at me with complete shock. His eyes turned a shade darker, and now was completely black.

What the hell just happened...Did his eyes just change a colour?

Damn was he human or what, because he was perfection and almost angel like. How can someone as handsome as him want to kidnap someone like me. I'm sure he would get girls just with his smile. Okay! I need to stop this, I need to stop checking this herculean man out and fix a plan to hurt him enough and escape from this room.

I needed to worry about my life not his physical features. Just when I was about to take the pencil and charge at his neck, or even his eyes. I heard him speak out.

"Thea?" He asked with his deep, husky voice, almost sending tingles of pleasure to my stomach and arousing me. His voice was with concern, and almost passionate.

How did this man know my name?

Oh right he had been following me for two years. Freaking Stalker!