Chapter 16 😏

-the next day-
As the day goes on my phone starts ringing, and I see that it's Alex which gets me excited so I pick up.

"Hello?" I say to the phone, "hi sweetheart," he says making my stomach flutter. "So what you doing today?" He asks. "Nothing, why?" I say. "Let me take you out." He says. I chuckle, "where?" I ask smiling. "Don't worry bout it, just get dressed up and I'll pick you up at six." He says. "See you then.." I say happily.

Then I rush to my wardrobe and pick out an outfit.

It's sunny outside.

A few minutes later the door bell rings and I go to open it, seeing Alex standing there, as he sees me his mouth pulls into a smile making me smile too.

"Hey," he says with his hands in his pockets of his jeans. "Hi," I say biting my lip smiling. "You ready?" He says, I nod walking out the door then closing it on the key, he then takes me to his car and opens it for me.

"Thank you," I say earning a wink from him.

As we sit down I tried to put the belt over me, but it got stuck and Alex saw me struggling then leaned forward to me and slowly pulled the belt over me then staring into my eyes intensely making me nervous.

Then he gives me a soft kiss on the cheek making my insides shake although it was just a peck on the cheek, then goes back to his seat and then he begins to drive.

"Is this a date?" I ask him shyly watching as he turns the wheel, and see him smile. "It can be what you want it to be..." he says putting one hand on my thigh with his other one on the wheel making me blush.

Then he pushes a button and the roof above me opens and the wind starts blowing on my hair.

"Woah." I say. "Alex?" I say, "hm?" He says. "Where are we going?" I ask, there wasn't many cars on the road and I've never drove around here before.

"You'll see." He smirks putting on the radio and the song (song at the top) starts playing.

The cool air blows on me, and the music plays as I watch Alex. I then stand up putting my head out and closing my eyes feeling the air blow on me, then slowly sat back down.

"How much longer?" I ask Alex. "We're nearly here sweetheart." He says.

A few minutes went by and suddenly Alex stops his car at the side of the rode.

I look in front of me and see trees everywhere and kinda got scared.

"Alex?" I saw worryingly. "Yes sweetheart," he says taking my hand "where are we going?" I say. "Come." He says walking me the trees, as we walk we were now surrounded by trees, grass and nature then few minutes passes by and I was so tired of walking since we were kind of hiking.