The Romantic Killer

"I don't know what's going on!" Jamie yelled angrily. "Nobody does," I growl. "What if I'm next?" Becca shook with fear. "None of us are next!" Sara yelled. "HE'S GETTING THE ENTIRE GIRLS OF SCHOOL!" Jacob yelled. "Jacob, you're a boy. Shut up! This is about the girls," Sara growled. I sighed, looking at my 4 best friends. "Jacob, what would you do?" I asked. "Move out! BETTER THAN GETTING KILLED." Jacob yelled. "Mhm, good idea. Did it say anything about stalking?" I asked, facing the TV. They all shrugged, while I sighed. "CHECK." I yelled. They turned on the TV, and it turned to the News quickly. "It's spreading, toughly. I think it'd be best for the girls to stay home," Mark Therd, a news reporter warned. "WHAT? WHAT ABOUT THE BOYS?" Jacob screamed and ran infront of the tv. "The boys? They can learn at home!" Jack Serd smiled. "OH! THANK GOD!" Jacob melted on the floor. "Sleepover?" Sara smiled. "Sure!" We all said, except Becca. "I've seen all those movies when they have a sleep over then end up dead when their parents get home!" Becca screamed. "Yea, she's kinda right..." I whispered. "So? We won't get killed, guys!" Sara laughed. "That's what they always said." Becca shook. "Whatever," Sara rolled her eyes. "I'm going to take a walk." I yelled, leaving the house. I was walking silently, until someone dragged me into an alley. "Hey, Amanda...I know you know me, and I know you."

PART 2

My breathing slowly went faster, and faster, as my body tensed up. I couldn't speak, though I wish I could speak, and ask one thing. Who was he? I tried to speak, but what just came out was a big puff of empty air, like I was in space. "Too scared to speak? Do you know who I am? IT'S MATT!" Matt's voice suddenly yelled with excitement. "Oh-Matt? It's just you? Thank the Lords!" I breathe all the air I could, smiling. "Who did you think I was?" Matt asked, concerned. "Oh...you were just..weird." I said, walking away from the alley. "Wait, can I walk with you?" Matt asked. "Uh, sure." I said, awkwardly. We talked about "personal" stuff then went on with our lives. "Don't you have a girlfriend?" I asked, softly. "No. Well, not anymore. I've been looking for one." He said, staring at me. "Oh," I awkwardly turned away.

As we finally reached our destination, Matt was confused. "A park?" He asked, sullenly. "Yes. Don't whine about it. I come here everyday." I smiled. "Oh, not surprised. This is your personality." He rolled his eyes. I glared at him. "You want to know what your personality is?" I asked, grinning. "What?" He smirked. "Handsome and romantic?"

"Yes right," I laughed. "A player."

It was true. Matt was someone that used girls just for their body. Didn't have the curves? SEE YA! Because Matt didn't know what was inside the heart. So, that's why I wouldn't date him, even if he begged.

(Flashback)

"Whatever!" I laughed, landing my hand on Matt's shoulder. "BITCH! GET OFF MY MAN!" An idiot girl about 17 slapped my hand. "Huh?" I gasped, moving my hand as far I as I could. "Oh, stop it!" Matt pushed her away. "Who is SHE?" The girl pointed at me in disgust. "She's Jessica. Jamaica, just go away. We're just friends." Matt pushed her away even farther. "FINE. But I'm watching you, bitch." Jamaica glared at me. "O-okay." I stuttered. "See you after school," I muttered, walking away. "Jessica-wait!" He groaned after I passed the corner.

(END)

"Will you go out with me? If I wasn't a player?" Matt asked, serious. "Probably so." I smiled. "Oh." He looked around. "Well, wanna go to my house?" I asked. "Yes." He got up. I slowly got up, because I feel completely sick. I've been feeling fine a few months ago. Before the month when me and Marc did some "stuff." I actually don't wanna talk, but we did sex. I really don't wanna talk about it.

"Someday, we'll do it again," he said before he left to leave on the boat. I nodded slowly, understanding everything he said to me. "I wish you didn't have to leave, Marc." I said, the wind crushing on my skin, making my dress flow. Now like a 2 months later, my stomach as been aching. The feeling of having a baby has been worrying me so much lately.

"Are you alright?" Matt said, concerned. "Uh, I'm fine." I said. I suddenly ran to a trash can and threw up. "Oh my! ARE YOU REALLY ALRIGHT?" Matt helped me. "Yes, I've just been feeling sick lately." I said. "Let's go to my apartment." I said. "Wanna go through the alley? It's a shortcut," Matt asked. I nodded, starting to walk. "There's a guy back there," Matt said, stopping me. "So? People stand here all the time. Doing drugs, pot, or anything." I shrugged, continuing. "Yea, and those are weird people..." Matt said, gripping my hand. I suddenly jerked then blushed. "Let go." I tugged on my arm. "No, let's go the normal way." Matt insisted. "Come on! Don't be a baby." I smiled. "Fine. But something's up with that guy." Matt finally let it go. "Good. Lets go." I tugged on his arm. "Hi, Jessica." The man grinned. "Go wait outside, Matt." The man yelled. "No. I want to stay with her." Matt tugged on my arm. "Okay, then." The man pushed Matt to the ground. "LEAVE."

Matt mouthed, "I'll be waiting outside by the wash." The wash? What wash? "Oh, I have so many things to do to you, Jessica." The man grinned even more.

Part 3

I backed up against the wall quickly. "W-what?" I shook. "You don't get it, do you?" The man shook his head. I tried to look under his mask, but it was too...big. "...no answer? Good answer then." I could tell he was disappointed. "Is this what you do for fun?" I asked, concerned. Why was I doing this? Was this making me stronger? Surely not. Good thing he couldn't read my mind. I'd get slapped a lot. I was afraid he'd rape me or something, but I was actually suspecting something LESS dangerous. "Yes. I've killed over HALF the population of girls. Yea. You're about to be gone, also." He took a few steps towards me. This couldn't be happening. I couldn't be killed at an age of sixteen. I don't have a boyfriend yet! I was sweating, trying to back out into the light. "If you leave, I'll track you down. VERY easily." He walked closer. And I made a run for it. I ran across where Matt was waiting. I grabbed his hand and tugged. "What the fu-" he managed to say, but failed. "COME ON." I yelled, pulling. "Where are we going?" He yelled. "My apartment." I walked, up the stairs. I looked around, and found the man smiling at me. "If you leave, I'll track you down. VERY easily." I remember the words.