Chapter 1

There were 2 little mini puppies called Hunter & Daisy. They were brother & sister that lived together in a little cottage in Liverpool . Hunter is such a trouble maker! But a protecter to Daisy. Daisy is a calm,loveable, puppy which loves cuddles. It was round about half 7 so there owner took them for a walk & they ended up very tired as always .After the walk they went to bed they sleep with there owner's daughter Emma. She cuddles into daisy & lets Hunter sleep at the bottom of the bed were he want's to be. Hunter would dream about him older & stronger. Daisy on the other hand would love to have the best spot ever on her bed and relax. In the morning Emma took the dogs for a walk with her dad while mum made lunch. Hunter & Daisy was running into the distance not looking back or stopping or caring about anything in the world. They were so far Emma & dad was getting a bit worried incase they go to far. & then suddenly the dogs vanished they were gone like a flash!

Emma was terrified she was saying to her dad in a crying voice "dad are they coming back please please please say there coming back!". Her dad knew those puppies didn't know how to come back home because there weren't trained fully he didn't know how to say it to her. So he told her run, run as fast as you can & get mum she will help us look for them. So Emma ran she ran as faster than she ever thought she could go while dad made a start of searching for the pups. "MUM MUM COME QUICK HUNGER & DAISY ARE GONE!" Emma screamed. Mum was shocked so she thrown her oven mitts on the floor, took Emma's hand and ran to the field they were walking the dogs in. "Hunter, Daisy" everyone shouted. "They're gone aren't they..." said Emma in the saddest voice she ever had "sorry princesses" said dad.