Chapter 1

It had been a few months since you'd left Buckinham and moved into Kensington Palace and to be honest, you'd both never been happier.
Immediately, Margot got the decorators into the palace and wouldn't stop hounding them until it was up to her style. It was clear that although Margaret was no longer a senior royal, she hadn't lost her demanding nature or her sense of style.

Margaret filed for divorce approximately one month after the whole ordeal had happened. There was an announcement in the paper with various different titles. "MARGARET AND SNOWDON AGREED TO SEPARATE" was one however the most hurtful one of all was "COME ON MARGARET (AGAIN)" which was a sly reference to the forbidden affair between you and the Princess but any and all affairs that Tony had been having throughout the course of the marriage and even before. It had completely suprised you that there was no mention of him in the articles only Margaret and her scandalous affairs. But what could you expect? It's a mans world.

Eventually after countless arguments and debates, it was decided that Lady Sarah and David were to live with you in Kensington and travel to Lord Snowdon's estate in Scotland once per month and on unimportant holidays for the important ones for example Easter and Christmas to which you'd travel to the Queen's private estate in Sandringham. In a few weeks, you were due to spend your first Christmas together as a family and it was also the first time you'd be meeting the Royal family as Margaret's girlfriend and not simply just her Lady In Waiting.

However, with everything aside the happiness you both felt was intense. It was decided that within Kensington, you'd both share the master bedroom then each have a dressing room. It was everything you'd dreamed of and more. Making breakfast every morning for your little family as well as long walks in the countryside. It was perfect. It took the children a while to come to terms that their mother wasn't with their father anymore and that she was now with you. That was possibly the only thing that was difficult about this whole situation. The impact it had on the children.

Once the nanny had tucked the children upstairs in bed, you poured yourself and the Princess two large glasses of red wine and brought them into the lounge area. She lay relaxed in an armchair with the most spectacular glasses reading the daily paper as the fire crackled. She looked up and smiled as she saw you come into the room. "Isn't it a little late for drinks my love" she smirked as you blushed, walking over to the table and carefully placing the glasses down. Even after all this time, she still had that sense of control and dominance over you. She made you feel all giggly again like back when you were younger. This woman was truly something else.

Author's note:
Hey darlings,
I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of the spinoff. The first three chapter of the Bellatrix fic are out too🥰I'm thinking of updating LIW: Always & Forever every week and the Bellatrix one every few days🤍Love you all xo

Lady In Waiting: Always & Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें