Bad ending

(Play the song while reading! ) The final battle, Yuugo and Ray have showed up, They all hide in a house because Pepe has gotten injured "we cant beat him it's impossible now that he's regained his vision its no point in trying fight anymore we have to escape " Yuugo says in  frustration "if we run we wont be able to save anyone and I won't leave anyone behind!" (A/N: like the first one I will skip a lot of stuff to get to the point) "sometimes I need to know when to stop But right now isn't one of those times." "Win! Win!and we can leave this place together! this time, this time" Emma says.
Yuugo slaps Emmas  head "Idiot! talking to me im a kid.." "alright emma I'll follow your lead"
Emma smiles in shock when he actually learned her name "Mister whats your name~" Emma says and Yuugo replies with "Damn brat!" "Whats your name Mister?" Emma repeats "I'll tell you when we get out of here" Emma smiles. "Theres one thing im worried about though.." Emma said "What is it?" Ray said.

Palvus at the window screams, Palvus Is Leuvis's moneky? Leuvis busses through the wall and everyone runs out the room (skipping this part to the most epic fight scene 😫‼️)

"KEEP FIRING" Ray yells while everyone is shooting at Leuvis and right as Ray says that Emma gets impaled by Leuvis demon arm. They stop shooting "EMMAAA" Ray screamed and Ray ran up to her and shaked her "EMMA? EMMA WAKE UP!" She didn't reply, as soon as Ray tried to stand up he was killed by the demon. "oh my god.. WE CANT KEEP FIGHTING WE HAVE TO GO" Nigel yelled at Yuugo, Nigel tried to run but he was also got killed by Leuvis "its all over everything..." and Yuugo was also killed.

Violet and adam come running to help them later to find out they were all dead.