Girls are from Venus, Guys are from Mars.

Chapter 1

---------------

I looked at my timetable. Urgh, science. I walked unwillingly down the corridor to my least favourite lesson. I opened the door to realise everyone was already sitting down. I looked at the clock. 20 minutes late. Oh well.

"How nice of you to join us, Miss Landing." Mr Field said.

I gave a sarcastic smile and walked to my desk. Luckily it was at the back. I went and sat down next to my slightly crazy best friend, Jaide. She shoved her book towards me so I could copy down what I missed. She then quietly ripped a piece of paper out her book and started scribbling fiercly on the paper. When she was done, she passed it to me. I sighed and unfolded it.

Where were you?

Busy :/

20 mins?

Couldnt be bothered. :L

She rolled her eyes and took the paper back. She put it in her pocket and focused on what Mr Field was saying. I doodled aimlessly on the front of my book until the hand from the girl in front of me came onto my desk, leaving a bit of paper with my name adresses on it.

"From Riley." She whispered. I sighed. Riley was 'Mr Player' and he thought he could get any girl he wanted, including me. But I thought he was a complete twat. Arrogant and the schools football captain. He had blonde hair, always spiked. As for me, I'm a good girl gone bad. I'm not a cheerleader. (Big shock right.) But I do play in the schools netball team. I'm quite good so I play goal shooter. I have brunette hair down my back with red streaks. Today, it was in a side plait. My skirt was short and my shirt had quite a few buttons undone but I'm not a slut. Lindsay is. Skirt like a belt and shirt like bra. Blonde hair, fake tan and tons of make up. Jaide is the complete oppisite of Lindsay. Jaide has jet black hair and brown eyes. She isn't a nerd but not a trouble maker. She just gets on with things.

I opened the note and looked at his untidy hand writing.

Hey babe ;)

I scrunched it up and when the teacher wasn't looking, threw it at the back of his head. Jerk. He felt it but didnt turn around. Luckily this was the last lesson of the day. The bell went and I grabbed my bag. I walked towards the door but Mr Field caught me.

"Miss Landing, could you stay behind for a minute please?" He called from his desk. I sighed.

"I'll wait for you in the car." Jaide said before leaving. I went and stood in front of his desk.

"Why were you late today?"

I shrugged. "I had stuff to do."

"Your here to learn, not to go off and 'do stuff'." He exclaimed. I smirked by how wrong it sounded.

"No, I'm here because its the law."

"One week detention." He said.

"What?! Thats unfair!" I yelled.

"Starting now. Go and finish the worksheet we began last week. Everyone else did today." He said, pointing towards the desk in front of him. I groaned and grabbed my book. I sat down and put my bag on the floor. I opened my book and started from question 7.

I was almost done, when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." Mr Field said.

Miss Jenns came in with a boy who looked my age behind her. He had brown hair and blue eyes. And he was georgous! He grinned at me and I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"Mr Field, this is your new student, starting tomorrow. He was with me today. I am telling you now so you know tomorrow. His name is Ashley Wilson." Miss Jenns said.

"Hello Ashley." Mr Field said.

"Hey." Ashley said back.

"We will need someone to show him around though." Mrs Jenns said.

Please not me! He is probably just like Riley.

"Brooke, how would you feel about showing Mr Wilson around?" Mr Field suggested, though he was smirking.

I groaned. "But I looked after the new kid last time. Some one else should!" I complained.

"It will get you off the detention?" Mr Field said.

"Fine!"

"Good. You can go now if your done Brooke."

I got up, grabbed my bag and stormed towards the car park. I looked at my watch. 14:23. No way would Jaide have waited this long. But I sighed in relief as I saw her standing by her Ford focus.I walked over and got in.

"What happened?" She asked getting in.

"Mr Field was gonna give me a week detention but I got off it as long as I show this new kid around." I shrugged.

"Has the new kid got brown hair and had a blue gola bag?" She asked, starting the car.

"Brown hair, yeah. Gola bag, not sure."

"Ashley?"

"Yeah! How did you know?"

"Apparently he is Rileys cousin."

I sighed, so he will be a jerk like his cousin.

Its so true that Girls are from Venus and Guys are from Mars.

------------------------------------------

comment,like,vote <3<3<3<3