Siren

--- Time skip brought to you by a mentally and physically beaten up Izuku (he is 5)---

3rd POV:

After the daily bullying he receives and the beating from his former friend Katsuki, Izuku couldn't see the good thing in humanity anymore. What did the human ever do to him besides torture, beating, suicide baiting, stabbing, burning, hitting or throwing him against the wall? He learned very quickly that if he disobeyed his parents, they would not only beat him up, until he couldn't stand anymore but they would also not give him any food. It was not as if he got any in the first place very often.

After he got six years old, he needed to cook for them and prepare every single meal. He also was in charge of the household. They only feed him every 2 week in order for him to not die, as that would be a nuisance to them. He also stopped speaking to anyone besides himself or to some birds or cats he finds outside the window and while walking to the school. He found out he could understand any language thanks to his quirk and so he understood what the animals were telling him.

Izuku also learned being quirkless meant being worthless and is lower than any human being is. They treated him as a punching bag or someone they could train their quirk on even if it was illegally. He on the other hand never resisted, as he would suffer the consequences later on. The greenette also learned that his quirk was called villainous and is not considered to be good enough to be a hero.

With 7 years, he stopped believing in heroes and sold nearly every merch he had to survive. He now also found spider lilies and suicide notes on his desk every school day and would be beaten by Bakugo's friend everyday before and after school.

Now with 8 years of being tortured mentally and physically without any Pro hero noticing, he simply gave up being one. If the world deemed him to be so useless and villainous he would prove them wrong. It was not long ago that Izuku heard of vigilantism and he researched it. Learning that they are true heroes only without a license and they are not allowed to use their quirk or start the fight. It was heroism to him and it was good enough.

Once he set his mind on becoming the number one vigilante in Musutafu. He began training the whole year. Not only did he learn every hand-to-hand combat technique he also learned every fighting style there is. He self-thought himself every move with the help of videos and the library. His academic state is already above high school level. Izuku was a very smart boy to say the least.

With the age of 9 he made his very own vigilante costume and a voice changer that functions with his quirk. It was that year that a tragic event happened. The boy and everyone else in the household were currently sleeping. When all of the sudden the house caught fire. A villain was trying to escape Endeavor. The hero didn't think his moves though and that's how the living flaming trashcan put Izuku's house on fire.

Now Izuku was a very light sleeper due to his parents need to command him to do everything they want even in the middle of the night and if he wasn't there in 5 minutes he would get punished. With the house currently on fire, Izuku felt the heat and he heard the flames so that the young boy woke up. As fast as he could, he put some clothing in his backpack, his notebooks and some limited edition merch he still had. Over the years, Izuku needed to sell them to even have the money to survive and buy school supplies and clothes. After 3 minutes, Izuku had everything he needed and jumped out of the apartment.

With all the chaos and commotion in front of the apartment complex, nobody saw the greenette leaving. Izuku now lived on the street. Everyone thought that the Midoryia's died that night like every other person in the house complex. Izuku found an abandoned storage unit that he now called home and he defended it multiple times using his quirk.

You see Izuku learned on the street that he could not only lift anything he want with his voice but he could also do a lot of different mental things like he could command someone to do something and they would do it, then he could make someone feel pain when he talks or sings to them. That he learned by accident while singing a sad song and thinking about the torture he received. Izuku learned he could mess with the brain of his victim in any possible way. He could make them hallucinate while singing or telling them a story and they would believe everything they hear from him. The victim doeasn't need to understand him, his voice only needs to reach their ears and he was in full control. He is also able to put something on fire by shear command or freezing it. The boy could change the temperature on command and he could communicate via other device without anyone noticing.

The last thing he did every day. At some point, he was so lonely that he began talking to an old radio in front of him. Little did he know that he was actually transmitting his voice in a frequency that anyone could listen to if their radio was put on that same frequency. He was surprised to get a respond from the radio when he asked a question after going on about the underground hero Eraserhead's quirk. It spooked him to the point of actually screaming. Luckily for the radio listener he didn't use his quirk while streaming. After that, he learned that the person on the other side listening to the device and responding was called Hizashi. He enjoyed talking to the person and told Hizashi to call him Siren.

Another thing about his quirk was that he could listen to every frequency he wanted, although that gave him a headache after some time. That's how he was able to hear Hizashi in the first place. Izuku also learned how to hack into any system especially the police system.

After spending the year on the street Izuku had a lot of free time besides going to the library. So he began patrolling and quickly gained the attention of the district he was patrolling at. The people started talking about him. Every time he saved someone he would leave a sea shell and tell them he was called Siren. Occasionally he would also bring some wanted criminals or evidences and leads to a case to his favorite detective. Never did anyone besides the victim see him, that he made sure.

After 3 years of being a vigilante, Izuku as Siren gained the trust of the people in the district. For them he was their number 1 hero. They quickly learned to love him and supported him even denying telling the police anything that might be important. He made them feel safe and in return, they wanted him to be safe. Everyone knew that he was still a child and so some of the victims are leaving food where they met him. Izuku was thankful for the meals.

A/N: That's enough of his backstory for now and how his quirk works. In the next chapter he will find himself in a quite difficult situation.

This is something I made. Please do not use this as your own or replecate the picture I made. This is how he look like in his vigilante costume.