01:Bad Girl of the school...

This is my first chapter of this book...hope you like it!

•Alison•
Hi...my name is Alison Banks I'm 16 years old and I live in Sydney,Australia.Theres not much about me there is to know really,my best friend died of cancer and my dad walked out on me and my mum when I was 4 years old, it sucks but I guess things happen for a reason I also have a brother called Jayden he's 19 so he doesn't live with us anymore,its just me and my mum.
"Alison wake up you have to go to school!"my mum yelled from downstairs.Ugh I hate school,or as I like to call it 'hell',I don't hate school in itself it's just that I cant stand the feeling of not walking there with my best friend Lola as I mentioned before,she died of cancer.Anyway at least I still have Jessica but I just call her Jess for short.I get up and put on a pair of black skinny jeans and my favourite Grey,Nirvana jumper.Next I put on my usual makeup,im not the type to wear lots of make up I just normally put on some mascara, a tiny bit of foundation and a lipgloss.After that I brush my long,blonde hair and leave it how it is,my hair is naturally straight and I hate it because I don't even have a little bit of wave in it.Any way,after I go down stairs and grab an apple to eat for breakfast,talk about most important meal of the day...I walk out the door and see Jess waiting for me.
"Hey babes you missed me?"Jess joked
"hi,"I replied I wasn't in the mood for talking at all,I still can't get over the fact that Lola died over 2 months ago I miss her so much.
"Listen I know you miss her,we all do just stay strong for her,"she Answered "after all you are the bad girl of the school Ya know,"
"I suppose so,"I grinned joyfully knowing that what she said was true and that I really was the bad girl of the school.
We started to walk to hell oops I mean school.It took us about 10 minutes to walk there.
When we arrived we went to history for first period the lesson I hate the most...I kept staring into space IT WAS JUST TO BORING
"Miss Banks what is the Answer?"said Miss Flach
"Does it look like I know," I replied in a rather sassy way.
"You would have known if you payed attention to the lesson!"shouted Miss Flach
"Payed attention or not payed attention I still wouldn't know,"I answered.I heard everyone start to laugh because of what I just said,it actually makes me feel good knowing that I can make people laugh.
"GET OUT OF MY CLASS ROOM NOW!!!!"Screamed Miss Flach.I got my black vans rucksack and walked out and waited in the hall outside the class room.In the corner of my eye I spotted tall boy with a blonde quiff,he was just breath taking.His name was Luke Hemmings the bad boy of the school he was in the same year as me and I will admit I may or may not have a small crush on him.But it just makes sense I'm the bad girl if the school and he's the bad boy of the school but I'm gonna be honest,There are so many girls head over heals for me so I sertanly don't have a chance with him.

So that was my first chapter hope you liked it!!!