6: Fuck yo nigga

Asian finally gave in and gave von her number. Even tho it was von the one texting her from durk page.

(messages)
von: Aye ma wyo tho
von: You tryna fuck wit a nigga assum
asian: I'm chilling
von: You tryna let me take you on a date
asian: bro ion do dates
von: Ight you said 8:00 Be ready
asian: wtf

Asian was looking at the messages still in shock cause how the fuck he gone demand something.

She continued watching tv in her hotel room
She haven't talked to juju none today and that wasn't normal but she guess juju ain't felt like talking or something.

******

Asian put on a shirt with some sweats cause she wasn't really feeling this shit but she also ain't want to be rude.

Von pulled up in a fye car that had "300" written on it big. when he seen asian he was looking like "what the fuck" but he ain't say nun out loud.

Asian got in the car with Von and he was looking decent as hell and she really gotta look at him and he was actually fine as hell , but that head was still big as fuck.

He took her to this lil club and they ordered shots , Little did Von know Asian didn't drink and she was so confused on what the fuck he was tryna do. The lady came fixing their shots and the lady was giving Von more liquor in his glass then Asian . Asian peeped it but couldn't say nun because that wasn't her man.

As Asian and von was finna get ready to toast their drinks von then noticed that he had more then asian so he called the bartender and they came over and fix that problem . Then they started taking their shots and asian felt the liquor kicking in.

They walked back to a booth that sat far away where nobody could see them cause people was already staring at them when they came in.

"Aw yea ma wassup witchu what you on" Von asked just staring at asian and she was staring back like they was having a eye contest to see who blink first type shit.

"Just chilling ain on shit" Asian responded making von laugh

"You must think you a nigga assum " Von said side eyeing her making her cover her face laughing

"Nah I'm Asian you know me" Asian said sounding cocky

"Nah ion know shit" Von said and Asian just stared at him

"Bro why you looking at me like that" Von said side eyeing her again laughing

"Bro you crazyyy" Asian said getting on her phone then she felt herself having to pee. "Can you come to the bathroom with me" She added

"Yea come on" Von said getting up letting Asian walk in front of him

They made it to the bathroom and Asian Went inside the bathroom while von waited outside and she Handle her business. When she came out she came Face To Face with a Big ass Glass mirror that covered the wall. She looked at herself in the mirror first then she started dancing doing the Tip drill dance.

Von was just look at her laughing like that was the funniest shit ever.

"Aye ma you so beautiful" Von said making Asian blush but she was trying so hard not to show it but failed .

"Thank you" She said

They was getting ready to leave. When asian walked outside it was very cold and she remembered that she ain't bring a jacket. She knew Von was cold also so she didn't want to take his jacket and he be cold.  so he opened his jacket and wrapped his arms around her bringing her into the jacket so they both won't be cold and asian just felt so Safe in his arms. She laid on his chest just listening to the sound of his heartbeat and it was a moment she didn't want to End. She knew right then and there she was in love.

They valet finally brought the car around and gave Von the keys. Asian and Von both got in the car and he blasted the heat.

*********
"Damn this house nice as hell then you gotta big ass bed" Asian said as they walked into Von house.

"Aw yea this the bed we fucking in" Von joked and Asian started laughing but little did she know he was forrreal.

Von Sat don't on the bed just staring at Asian. She didn't know was it the liquor or actually just her but she just wanted to give it all to Von. The way he was looking at her just made it her wanna go crazy.

"Ma com'mer" Von said

"What" Asian said almost in a whisper like she was nervous as she walked in between his legs

Von scooted her back just a little and standt up in front of her and started looking at her biting his lips

"I make you nervous" He asked still keeping his eyes on her

"Von stop you crazyyyy" Asian said but all her words still came out like a whisperer .

"Aye ma take dis off" Von said calmly and soft while tugging at her sweats and shirt

"Von .... i gotta nigga " Asian said while looking away from him

He grabbed her face and turned her back towards him and said "Ma fuck yo nigga" then started kissing on her lips repeatedly and made his way on down to her neck showing affection to every part

"and fuck his feelings" Von added then kissed Asian lips again.

Then they made love ....

********************
sorry for these short chapters🥺