First day

Percy's POV
   It was the first day of seventh grade. I met up with my friend Grover at the front of the school. Grover has curly brown hair, brown eyes, and a wispy beard. I think he was held back a few times. I was telling him about summer with my parents, when a black limousine came parked at the entrance. A crowd of girls, the popular one being in front, looked interestingly at the limo. Out walked was a boy, he had shoulder-length black hair, brilliant blue eyes laid on his handsome face. He wore an impressive black suit that matched with his backpack. The popular girl, who's named Melissa. Melissa had long blonde-brownish hair, she was skinny. She wore denim short shorts and a white crop top. Melissa had small breasts, so she always arches her back. She walked up to the rich boy and flirted with him, Melissa batted her eyes and swayed her hips. She felt up his chest. Like always, Grover and I made fun of her. She was mean to us, so it was only fair. I laughed at Grover's joke and I guess that caught the rich boys attention. He pushed Melissa off him and made his way towards me. "Whats your name?" He asked me. "Perseas Jackson, but I like being called Percy." I told him with a sweet smile. "Percy, what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He kissed my hand and I blushed. "Th-thanks, but, um, I think your beautiful girl is over there." I pointed to Melissa. "I don't like rich guys." The boy looked surprised. "You don't?" "Hell no! I'd rather a guy who'd cuddle with me, listen, buy me a flower on certain days, not cheat. Pretty much just a nice guy with a big heart. From what I know, it's kind of hard to find a rich boy that's like that, and I'd rather not have my heart broken. You should try your luck with the popular girl, bye." Grover and I entered the school and went to first period.
Grovers POV
I was surprised to see Lord Zeus here, I was more terrified when he talked to Percy. Percy's adoptive parents know about Percy's godly parentage. Mainly because Percy's real mom wrote it in her notebook. The good thing is they didn't freak out or tell anyone. Percy knows who her real father is, she's met up with him, and they had spent time together. Percy's real father is Poseidon, I thought Zeus found out about Percy and came to befriend her, then kill her. I was in the bathroom, washing my face, when someone walked in. I looked up to see Zeus in his normal form. He had shoulder-length black hair, a neatly trimmed grey and black beard. Zeus wore a dark blue pinstriped suit. "Hello, satyr." He said distastefully. "M-my n-n-names Grover, Lord Zeus." I stuttered. "Alright then, Grover, what can you tell me about Perseas Jackson?" He crossed his arms and glared at me. "Well, I do know that she does what's right. See, her adoptive parents are part of the BAU-" I said quickly, but was interrupted. "Uh, no, I was talking about what she likes." "You're not going to kill her, are you?" I questioned. "No, I've seen her with Poseidon about a month or so ago, and I want to talk to her. Now, tell me what does she like? I won't ask again." Zeus was terrifying up close, I could feel his electric blue eyes staring into my soul. "Well, she loves fluffy blankets, she calls them clouds sent from Heaven. She adores blue food, and this blue flower her dad gets her sometimes. A Delphinium, I think. She likes to cuddle, McDonald's," I was counting these things off my fingers. "There's also this place she goes to for Gymnastics." "What place?" He asked. I thought for a moment. "Silver Star Gymnastics." "Alright, is there anymore that I need to know?" "Her parents are Behavioral Analysis Agents of the FBI. They'll probably know that you're an adult." I said, he looked at me and muttered, turning away. "Then this will be difficult." He then turned into his boy form and left the bathroom.