Flower Pot (fluff)

Flowers are your favorite. Ever since you came to the glade a few months back you had been taking care of a small daisy you had found in the deadheads. You had marked it off with sticks so none of the others would stomp on it and you watered it every day. It gave you comfort in the crazy world that is the maze and you loved it. The point being when at breakfast one morning Bark came up with the flower in his mouth roots and all you were upset. You had mourned over your plant friend all day in upset feeling lost and upset. It just felt like a start to a chain of event to a horrible day. It started with the flower then Alby heard you say 'fuck' so he gave you extra chores. Then at lunch, Newt had bumped into you because of his limp spilling your bowl of tomato soup all over your favorite shirt staining it. The last thing that was bothering you, was that you couldn't find Gally anywhere. Finally, by dinner, you had finished all your extra chores and retreated back to your hut smelling like tomato soup because you hadn't had a chance to shower because Alby said you had too much to do. You walk into your hut pealing off your stained shirt and throwing it in the hamper by your bed. You quickly shower and put on your pj's a baggy t-shirt and short shorts. You didn't want to eat you just wanted to end this awful day. You jump on your bed burying your face in your pillow and screaming. The door bursts open and Gally stands over you feeling all over your body.

"Are you okay? What did you do?" He meets your eyes and sees you staring at him. "I-I was coming over and I heard you scream," He says trying to act like he doesn't care but based on the previous actions he does.

"I'm okay just had a shitty day," you say sitting up as Gally sits down on the bed beside you.

"so you screamed?" He says almost in anger.

"as a way to release anger given the fact I can't punch Alby" Gally laughs, 

"I punched Alby once" I turn to him to see if he's kidding "We were both drunk and decided to get in the fighting ring that was not a good night for one of us?"

"Which one? you said it was a good night for one of us, who had the good night?"

"....Alby, I passed out from alcohol mid-fight" He opens up to me in that second before realizing becoming a numb stature again "Anyways, I have something for you"

"You do?" I say with a small smile which he sees.

"uh yeah, it's really dumb so slim it" He gets off the bed and walks outside coming back in with a small flower pot with a limp flower. I then notice it's my flower he put it in a pot and propped it up with popsicle sticks. The pot itself is painted (your favorite color) with little white stars on the rim. You look up to Gally with your mouth open. 

"It's-"

"dumb I know, you hate don't yo-" He starts to put his guard up but I stop him jumping into his arms hugging him tightly feeling him relax into my embrace.

"it's perfect" You whisper into his chest.

"it is?" He says in a tone you've never heard before. You lift your head looking up at him.

"Your perfect Gally" You see his eyes soften in shock.

"I am-"

You cut him off with your lips. Pulling away slightly

"Absolutely perfect."