It Always Gets Better in the End (All Time Low)

"Ashley, we're leaving. Are you sure u don't want to come?" My mom called from the doorway.

"no its ok. Its your anniversary! Go have fun." I said. My parents gave me a smile before walking out the door. Looks like I was on my own tonight. I walked up to my room and plugged my iPod into my speakers.

"Shawty said she wants to run away, Says I look like a boy she used to date. Took me by the hand and pulled me to the stairs. Put her tongue all up in my ear, Almost made me spill my beer She's up and ready to go, but I don't care." Alex Gaskarth's sweet voice drifted through the house as I Feel Like Dancin started playing. I loved All Time Low. They literally saved my life. Every time I felt crappy and terrible I would listen to one of their songs and everything would automatically be better. I found myself staring at the scars that lined my arm. My life isn't exactly great. I never got good grades, never really had a lot of friends. I was the emo little punk girl that no paid attention to. Until one say. One day when Jason Morgan came up to me. Jason was the popular guy that all the boys want to be, all the girls want to date. Jason was the bad ass hottie who was the star quarterback on the school football team. I don't know how but he got me to go out with him. Things were nice at first. He was caring and understanding with a hint of bad ass rebelness. We'd do every crazy, stupid, reckless thing we could think of. One night we went skinny dipping when it was 40 degrees. we were in the freezing cold water when he brought me close and kissed me more passionately than ever before. That's when he said it. Those three magic words that makes every girls heary melt. I love you. Thinking back on that night now I felt so stupid. Why did I believe him? I should've seen past all lies. That night I gave him everything. That was the night I lost my virginity. you know how every girl wants their first time to be romantic and special? Well my first time was in the back of a fucking car. Not very romantic. After that night things started getting bad. Jason was getting moodier. He started drinking way to much and he got really aggressive. Then one night......

****Flashback****

" don't stop make it pop DJ blowin my speakers up tonight gonna fight till we see the sunlight"

We were at some party and everyone was drunk and either grinding up on the dance floor or sucking each others faces off and having sex against the wall. Jason and I were dancing and I could tell he was wasted. his breath reeked of alcohol as he sloppily kissed my neck while grinding against me. I couldn't take it anymore. The air smelled of alcohol and barf and I had a major headache.

"babe im going to get some fresh air. I'll be back" I yelled over the loud music.

"no babe don't go! Just get a drink and you'll be fine!"

"Jason, i said I'll be back!"

"your not going anywhere" he roughly said in my ear, grabbing my wrist as I tried to walk away

"Jason, please let go! Ow damn it ur hurting me!" He just laughed, his alcoholic breath in my face.

"you don't go anywhere till I say you can. Got it bitch?" He growled in my ear. I sighed. it was best to just listen to him. He got violent when he was angry.

"ok" I sighed

"good" he said flashing me that dazzling smile that all the girls fell in, love with.

"now dance with me" I reluctantly put my arms back around his neck. His hands started going lower and he roughly kissed me, licking my lip, begging for entry. I denied and he got angry. he shoved his tongue in my mouth and I felt his hands roaming all over me. I gasped as his hands went up my shirt and settled on my boobs.

"Jason stop!" I yelled, pulling away.

"No! Get back here you little bitch. We don't stop till I say we stop!" And with that he pulled me off the dance floor and up the stairs to a bedroom. He laid me on the bed and kissed me roughly.

"Jason no! Please stop! Please!" I cried out, but he ignored me.

"here drink this babe" he whispered.in my ear, shoving a cup in my hand. I looked at it skeptically, not trusting its contents at all.

"what the hell is it Jason? I'm not going to drink some random crap u give me!"

"Ash baby please drink it! If u don't, well lets just say u don't want to know what I'll do" he smiled a sickly sweet smile. I looked down at the amber brown liquid swirling in the cup. Whatever was in it couldn't be worse than what Jason would do. and with that thought I downed the drink in one gulp

"atta girl ash" oh god. What did I do? "jas, what the hell did u put in that drink?" I couldn't move. I was laying there paralyzed on the bed. A minute later I felt my clothes being taken off me.

**** present ****

I couldn't think about that night anymore. The memories were too traumatic. The pain, oh god, the pain I was in the next day was unbearable. I got up from my position on the floor and picked up my phone.

I decided to call my current boyfriend to see if he could come over to help me get my mind off of... That night....

"hey its Ryan. Leave a message!"

Hmm thats weird. Ryan always answered his phone.

"hey Ry. its me. call me when you get this. Bye!"

I decided to call my best friend Avril "hello?"

"hey Av! Its Ash" I said into the speaker.

"Hey girl whats up? Omg I feel like we haven't hung out in forever!" hearing my best friend's voice instantly made me smile.

"oh not much. I've been thinking too much and just needed to get my mind off of things" I said

"how bout a movie night? We haven't had one in a while" she suggested

"yeah sure. Come on over to my place. My parents aren't home"

"k i'm on my way. Love u girlie!!"

And with that I hung up and waited for my best friend to come over.