Sirius P.O.V

The knock on the door was unbearable. Sirius head hurt like hell. 

"Sirius! It's time! They won't wait for you forever!" 

Walburga sounded angry and impatient but Sirius couldn't take it anymore. Maybe one more pill. Sirius needed to be numb. His head needed to stop hurting this badly. Sirius had been crying and crying.

"SIRIUS! FOR GOD SAKE'S GET OUT!" 

Shit. Sirius saw in the mirror how his make up ran through his cheeks. The make up for the photoshoot was ruined. Walburga would probably kill him. Nah. He was her source of money. Hers and her hideous boyfriend, Tom Riddle. But...they could starve him or sedate him. They have done it before. 

"Sirius... It's me" Reggie's voice made Sirius stop crying. He went to the door. 

"Is the wicked witch there?" 

"Nop. Jus' me" 

Sirius opened the door to show his little brother. He still had his school uniform on. He assisted to Hogwarts. The most prestigious school at Britain. The same that Sirius went to. Sirius locked the door behind him.

"Did mother send you?" 

"Siri... Just go and take those pictures. Why is it so difficult?"

"I'm protesting"

"Why?"

"They treat me like shit Reggie. Like a piece of meat"

Reggie closed his eyes. Sirius knew he cared, he was the only one who cared about him. 

"Sirius think about everyone who is waiting...."

But Sirius was no longer listening.

"I'm running away..." he started to pace around his dressing room.

"What?" 

"I'm running away Reggie. And you're gonna help me" 

Sirius had a plan and Reggie had the same concerned expression. Sirius knew how much he feared their mother. 

"Bloody hell Sirius..." But Reggie nodded and Sirius couldn't love his brother more. 

Walburga, with a group of body guards managed to brake down the door. 

"Shit!! Bloody hell, Sirius! Tom will be here soon and he is going to be angry" 

Sirius was protesting again. Using a long hoodie and shades. Walburga dragged her son to the make up room. They needed to run to get the pictures done before the party. But when the makeup artist took off the sunglasses off, Reggie was there. Not Sirius. Smiling evily. Well they looked so much alike after all.

"Shit!" the lady yelled. 

Walburga looked up from her phone and went very pale. She grabbed her youngest from his arm. 

"REGULUS!! Where is he??! Where is Sirius?" 

But Sirius was already miles away running on Reggie's tight uniform. He laughed while running. He was free! He was finally free! 

Sirius wondered the streets of London. And after a while he was lost. He couldn't turn on his phone. They would easily locate him. He was on a dark part of London. A poor neighborhood he hadn't been to. And it was funny no one passing through the streets recognized him. Sirius was used to signing authographs everywhere. Young girls screaming his name. But now he was in what it seemed to be another planet. 

Sirius saw a couple of blokes in a desserted street. "You aren't from around here, are you lad?" 

Panic. Sirius didn't answer and backed away. He was wearing very expensive jewelry. 

"OI! We are talking to you lad..." 

The blokes kept on walking. And Sirius ran. The strangers running behind him.

"Oi! Wait up! Oi!"

Sirius heart was pounding. Luckily his personal trainers made him run every day. He was fast and quickly he lost them. 

Shit. He needed to call someone. Marlene. Nah. Probably she had paparazzi hunting her as always. And the people working for her were very close to the people working for him. James. No. He had a soccer tournament at Italy. And nobody could disturb that soccer player legend when he trained. 

Sirius sat down on a bench now freezing. He felt so low of energy. He hadn't eaten anything apart from the ugly salad he ate for lunch. It was all he was allowed. And he craved a burger, a milkshake. They ones he used to eat with... Yeah, suddenly his smile appeared on Sirius' mind. Such comforting smile and arms. Remus. 

Remus Lupin had been in Sirius' mind a lot lately. That sweet boy. It was the best year of Sirius life. After Walburga found out her husband was cheating her with Reggie's piano teacher. It was a scandal. The three of them decided to move to Wales, with Uncle Alphard. Before Sirius career even started, when he was 11. And then he met him. The sweetest boy. They became so close. They spent all day together.They told each other's secrets. Suddenly Remus became Sirius' favorite person. Walburga even started calling him a faggot. Soon enough she took her children back to London. And Sirius could never see Remus again. 

Sirius was getting dizzy for the amount of pills he had taken. So he went to the next phone booth. He searched for the Lupins' number. The phone book seemed so old. Sirius hoped he still lived there. It had been 10 years. 

The phone rang and rang for a while. Sirius was shaking. He didn't know if it was from the cold, the amount of pills or the nervousness to talk with Remus again. 

"Hello?" Someone finally said on the other line.

It was him. Remus had a particular accent. Shit. Sirius didn't know what to say.

"Hello?" he said again. Shit Sirius shouldn't have called him. 

"Who is it?" Sirius heard the voice of a girl. Shit. 

"Don't know... Hey if this is a prank..."

"Rem..." Sirius voice was hoarse. He cleared his throat. 

"Remmy it's me..." 

Silence. Shit. Perhaps he didn't recognize him.

"Siri?" his voice finally said. 

Sirius sighed on relief. 

"I need you..." his voice was shaking "Please come and pick me up"