Chapter 11 😏

Ashley
The next day I woke up by my alarm, I open my eyes, a smile spreads across my face as I look to my side, but don't see Alex there. My face pulls in confusion, and I had a bad feeling about this.

Why did he leave without saying anything. I then started to over think. Calm down Ashley, he just went home to get ready for college, I hoped.

I took a shower, I got dressed and I went to college hoping everything is okay.

As I go to my first class I look around but there's no sight of Alex. "Are you okay..?" Elena says beside me. "Huh yeah why wouldn't I be.." I say quietly, my voice breaking.

"Ashley, you look like you're gonna cry, tell me what's up." She says. "I don't know," I say swallowing. "What do you mean, you don't know?" She says, I sigh.

"Okay, um what does it mean when you have sex with someone, then you wake up the next morning and there's no sight of them?" I ask looking at her. "Well... you most likely got played or he had to take care of something important." She says, "Why?" She adds.

"If so then.. I think I got played..." I say slowly seeing her widen her eyes. "You?! Played." She says in disbelief, I nod. "By who..." She asks making me look at her nervously,

"By Alexander." I say. "Taylor's brother!?," she gasps loudly. "Shh," I say with my hand over her mouth. "...what happened?" She says. "We had sex yesterday, he told me he's falling for me, but this morning he was gone, and he's not in college.." I say nervously.

"How many times did you have sex with him?" She asks slowly. "Uh I don't know, a few times.." I anwser. "Hmm.. thats weird because he usually ghosts girls after a one night stand." She trails. "Maybe he got scared.." she says. "what do you mean??" I ask, "well you said that he said that he's falling for you, so maybe he got scared of that.." she says.

"And if I'm wrong then you can't cry over him, he's so not worth it, after school go talk to him, you don't know if he played you yet so go talk to him to make things clear." She says comforting me.

I look up at her with a sad face. "I'm scared.." I mumble. She then hugs me. "Guys are jerks, but after you talk to him, you will see what's up and if he did play you, come to me straight away and trust me I'll make him regret it." She says, I felt so much better, she's like a sister I never had.

I then smile, feeling much better, then the teacher comes in and we pay attention.

***
I am now getting ready to go talk to Alex.

Later I'm on his porch ready to ring the doorbell, but see that the door is slightly opened.

Taylor was shopping so I know she's not home.

I opened the door and slowly went upstairs. He couldn't play me right? After everything, the amount of sex we had, him saying he's falling for me he couldn't play me.

I smile with hope as I open his door to his room. Slowly my smile fades as I see him in his boxers while kissing a nearly naked brunette girl.

My chest tightened, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. Then suddenly they both look up.

When Alex locks eyes with me, his eyes soften but then they get cold.

"Do you need something." Alex says coldly, I hold back my tears, I couldn't cry in front of him, I didn't let myself. I gulp looking at them with disgust. "What?" He starts "is it shocking you that I played you??" He says, i look at him with disbelief my lip trembling.

"Well, Ashley sweetheart, I played you... you were a good toy, and a distraction but game over, I'm done with you." He says making my heart break.