Prologue

The unknown is beautiful because we don't know what will bring. Where, when, and how. A treasure may appear from nowhere, or an old dream that we almost forgot. And the unknown also brings us unexpected love, but it often brings what we would not expect, as it happened to Emma Williams.

when her selfish stepsister Olivia, an up-and-coming film actress; needed a professional name, she hadn't hesitated to appropriate Emma's.

Emma couldn't care less she had far more pressing problems on her mind who was all her concern in the world is limited to finding a normal job, and a modest room in which she lives far from her stepmother, who does not stop quarreling.

So when she found her fate linked to the Greek millionaire Lucas Vallas who had never met Olivia But for some mysterious, quixotic reason had asked her to marry him. Proposed to Emma instead, Emma accepted. She didn't see what difference it would make to Lucas; Olivia would never know, and it would solve all Emma's immediate problems. Everything seemed perfect when they were married, she loved him with all of her beings, She gave everything, the two of them fell deeply in love.

But Emma knew that her unexpected happiness could not last long. And what would happen if Lucas ever found out who she was?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beautiful Unknownnce©2021 Heba Hamdi. All Rights Reserved.All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems, without permission in writing from the author. The only exception is by a reviewer, who may quote short excerpts in a review.This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental