Sex Slaves

Sex Slave

Chapter 1

I woke up to the sound of a door being slam open. I slowly rubbed my eyes still half asleep. I looked around my dark bedroom as I saw two men enter my room dress in black suits.

They both had dark brown almost black hair with burr haircuts and were around there mid 30s.  

I heard my father begged with anger "NO! NO! Don't touch her! Please don't! I'm begging you, please don't! I'll pay him back!"

I was so confuse. What is he talking about?

The two men ignored my dad as they grab my arms roughly, one on each side. Pulling me out of my pink warm cozy bed exposing me to the cool air giving me goose bumps as I was only wearing grey shorts and a light blue tank top. I was struggling out of there hold but they were too stronge for me to break free.

As they drag me out of my room into the long and wide hallway I saw my father and my mother being hold by more men in black suits across each another.

My mother had tears in her eyes flowing down her round light pink cheeks. She was wearing her red nightgown, she got white pale skin and hazel eyes just like me, her hair loose with natural beeline honey blond curls looking beautiful as usual. The man hold her both arms behind her back with one hand and slipping the other one on the inside of her thigh, sexually.

My father was red with anger and depressed. He was dress in only his dark green boxer. He got dark golden brown curly hair just as me and a fair skin color, his eyes are green like a rain forest. He looked at me and then at my mother from across him with despair and anger when he saw the man that was holding my mother as he was sexually touching her slowly.

"What's happening dad?" I ask him now tears were rolling down my round light pink cheeks.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry." he said sadly as tears fill his eyes. I've never seen my father cry, even when his parents died.

"Dad, mom what's happening? Tell me what's happening here!?" I yelled at them angry and confuse.

Suddenly, we heard someone clap there hands slowly as they walk up the stairs toward the hallway.

The guy who was clapping his hands was wearing a black buttons shirt and black pants with expense shining shoes. He was around his early 20s. He had black hair and dark blue eyes with a strong jawline. He looked at my farther then my mother.

He look up and down at my curvy body slowly, I could see the lust in his eyes. I felt like my skin could crawl in disgust.

"Please don't touch her. I'll pay you back I promise please!" my father begged him. He slowly turn to face him "Not even every single penny that you own is enough money to pay me but thanks for the offer I'll surely enjoy your daughter." he told my father as he looked at my curvy body again. What did he means by that?

"Dad what is he talking about?" I asked him confused. He didn't dare to look at me in my eyes as if he was ashamed of something.

"You haven't told her that you bet her in a poker game and you lost?" he asked my father. What!? He bet me in a poker game. I can't believe this; I don't want to believe this. What type of father would bet their own daughter in a stupid poker game.

"Is that true?" I ask him as tears fill my eyes making me see blurring.

"Yes" he whisper ashamed.

I started to sob I can't believe this. The two men let my arms go as I fell to my knees. "Why?" I choked out to him.

"I'm sorry . . ." he stop and took a deep breath and continue. "I had nothing left to bet but you at the time." he told me not daring to look at me.