Untitled Story Part

Ambrosia's pov:

I practically trembled in fear with every step I took, memories flying at me from left to right. Every step I took towards the building reminded me of how horribly I'd been done by most of the people in my family, this school, this town. Treated unfairly by everyone but Zeus.

Just thinking about his name had my heart thumping harder in my chest, he saved me, he prevented me from getting my virginity stolen from me, something a doctor could never give me back, not even if he erased my memories.

"Zeus... " I stood at the door of the school now, his name coming from my mouth in the form of a quiet whisper, as sweet as the nostalgia his name awakened...

"Ambrosia... " my name fell from his lips as a pur, and although his voice had gotten deeper, I could tell it was him, my Zeus.

"Zeus, I-I never said thank y-" I was cut off by a low, timbre growl coming from him, and I could practically feel his rage radiating off of him in waves of overwhelming heat.

"You don't need to thank me for that, Ambrosia. No one should do that to a woman, no matter how damn beautiful she is! Now turn around sweetheart, I want to see your precious face. " The overwhelming power and authority in his velvety voice reminded me as to exactly why everyone was afraid of him, why he was labeled as a bad boy. "Ambrosia, NOW." he growled lowly in the back of his throat again, successfully snapping me out of my thoughts, and leaving me shuddering at how delicious it sounded.

I turned around and audibly gasped at his close proximity, my head only making it to the middle of his bicep. He had grown so big. I wordlessly drank in his appearance. His lightning blue eyes blazed with a seemingly long for lost fire, and his long, inky, Raven black hair falling under his angled jaw.

I had the craziest urge to touch him, see if he was real, and I did just that. I slowly brought my hand up, and threaded my fingers through his unruly curls. His body tensed, and a gasp slipped from him parted lips.

"Ambrosia, I-I think we should get you to your class before I do something I most definitely won't regret. " his husky voice was soft and tender, a stark contrast to the loud, gravelly voices that I'm accustomed to.
I wonder what he means, how come he won't regret it? He grabbed my waist, and he crushed me towards his chest in a tight, loving embrace. Zeus nuzzling his face into my neck and pressing airy, open mouthed kisses there. "Zeus... " I moaned his name breathily, and he groaned loudly in the back of his throat. "Mmm... calm down, I'm just making sure that everyone knows not to touch you. "

Why can't anyone touch me? " I wondered aloud, and Zeus hissed, making me jump back in shock; only to be pulled back into his warm body immediately. He looked down at me, his gorgeous blue eyes storming. "Because you're MINE sweetheart, and I don't take kindly to anyone touching what's mine. "