𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈

"We need to fucking chill out." Jax snapped at mostly his sister. "The less blood, the better."

"My shit's done. I'm fine." Alison shrugged. Jackson rolled his eyes and went into TM. Ali sat at the picnic table, crossing her left leg over the other and lighting a cigarette. A familiar Puerto Rican sat down aside of her.

"Let me see your hand." He said simply. Without looking at him, she held her right hand up, flashing him her middle finger. She heard him sigh. "Other one." she held up her left hand and he took it, sliding an engagement and wedding ring onto her finger and walking into the clubhouse.

To be honest, she missed the fuck out of him and that just made her miss him more. She ran in and jumped on his back. What he did hurt her, but there was probably some decent reason behind his mentality in those moments. He was shit faced, after all.

"How much did this thing cost you?" She asked in his ear as he held onto her thighs.

"A lot," he laughed. "But that's okay."

"You're lucky I love you, you fucking asshole." She jumped down from him and he turned around to look at her.

"I love you too," he laughed. His voice softened and he held her gaze with his. "That won't happen ever again, do you understand me? I will not lose you." All she did was nod. Of course he wouldn't do it again, Jackson would kill him next time.

"I miss Elijah," she said softly. He nodded and brushed his thumb along her cheek.

"Why, baby?" He asked softly, searching her eyes.

"What's gonna happen next?"

"Juice," Gemma said softly. "We have to talk." Ali motioned him off and went to find her brother.

"Hey," she said softly to Jax, who was leaning against his bike. He didn't respond. "Hey, dick." She addressed loudly.

"What?" He replied, laughing a bit.

"Take a ride with me," she said softly. "Just us two."

-

The siblings rode their bikes down to the cemetery. Alison held Jackson's hand as they walked over to Tara's stone.

"I still just.. I wanna know who did that to her." he said softly. "Who would want to?" Ali's hart broke. She hated seeing him so depressed.

"Jackson, I'm going to tell you this right now and you cannot freak out." He just peered up at her. "Tara wasn't everyone's favorite girl. She pissed a lot of people off."

"Ali--"

"I would've done whatever I could to stop this from happening, though. Nobody deserves what she got." Ali explained. She wasn't lying. She didn't like Tara at all, but she would've stopped Gemma for Jax. Now Juice is in danger with their web of lies.

"Who do you think did it?" He said, his lower eyelids like shelves for tears.

"Maybe it was the Chinese." She said softly, rubbing her thumb over his hand. They took a walk across the cemetery to Opie's grave. this is where Ali started crying. They both did.

Ali kissed her hand, then touched the stone. Jax did the same. They went to the final person they were going to visit that day: Elijah.

Alison sat on the soil and started crying. She tried to fight the tears back, and profusely dried them with her hands.

"I'm sorry I let this happen to you, baby." She said softly before directly kissing the stone. Jax put his hand on the stone for awhile as they sat in silence before Jax broke it with a soft voice.

"We should get going. It's supposed to storm."