Chapter 10 😏

Alex
"W-What are you doing." She says nervously. "I'm punishing you.. sweetheart." I said with my deep voice. I come close to her and run my belt on her ass.

"What were you doing with Jack before I came." I ask her. "Nothing." She says scared. "Stop lying." I say angrily. "I-I'm not." She says. "Then why did he have a boner." I say getting ready to spank her.

"I was on top of him.." she starts "continue." I say clenching my jaw. "I was kissing him.. grinding on his di-" She says but I cut her off by spanking her hard.

She moans painfully.

"One." I say looking at her ass seeing it's red and her pussy is dripping. "Two." I say spanking her and she moans like she's enjoying it. "Stop enjoying it." I shouted but all I got in return was a loud moan which drove me absolutely crazy.

God she's such a turn on.
...

By the time I got to number nine, I felt like I was blue balled. I watched the wetness pour out from her pussy, wanting nothing but lick it all out.

"Ten." I spanked her the last time as hard as I could making her let out a cry. I bit my lip satisfied.

"F-Fuck me." She said. I took all my courage and said,

"No."

I went to sit down on the chair that was in front of the bed and sat on it. "Why?" She said slowly sitting down on her bed. "You don't deserve it." I say. "But I'm so wet, and your so hard." She says, she then takes off her top and starts playing with her boobs.

"I-I can manage." I lied watching her. "Are you sure." She said then started rubbing her pussy making me widen my eyes. I see her insert two fingers inside her.

"Oh alex." She closes her eyes moaning while she pleasures herself. I was definitely blue balled. I got undressed as fast as possible then sat back down. She continues to finger herself even faster while looking at my hard wooden dick that was stuck up in the air.

"Come here." I demanded, she stood up smirking then got down on her knees. She looked up at me biting her lip, then I grab her hair,

"Now suck daddy's dick." I say watching her swirl her tongue around the tip making my breath hitch, then she put my whole shaft in her mouth making me open my mouth "fuckkk." I say shakily.

She sucks my dick not just to pleasure it but because she wants it really bad. She sucks it so hungrily.

I roll my head back while holding her hair and motioning her to go faster.

This was the best head that I ever gotten, I thought. I roll my head back groaning, moaning and breathing heavily. Then after a few minutes I felt my self about to cum.

"Im gonna cum." I said and she keeps sucking.

As I cum all in her mouth she sucks every single drop off cum of my dick making me smirk hard. "You liked that daddy." She says innocently. Fuck why does she have to be so hot.

I stand up picking her up to stand up too. "I fucking loved it sweetheart." I say to her smashing my lips on hers tasting my self but I couldn't care. Then we pull away breathless.

In a few minutes I get hard again.

"Will you fuck me now?" She asks.

I smirk at her pushing her on the bed then getting on top of her. I spread her legs open then adjust myself slamming hard into her not wanting to wait.

Truth is I've never wanted a girl this bad before, I am literally crazy for this girl.

"Deeper." She moans, I spead my pace up and go harder and deeper. "No one will fuck you as good as I fuck you." I say fucking her hard and fast. "Not even Jack." I say with my hand around her neck. "Even if you try fuck someone else, you will keep coming back to me." I say aggressively, she moans at my words.

I feel her pussy tighten around my dick making my dick even harder. "I'm gonna c-cum." She moans then we both cum mixing our cum together. I then pull out really tired and lay beside her.

We cuddle and I smile seeing she's tracing my crown tattoo that's beside my neck, under my ear. She smiles too then puts her leg around my waist and my dick comes in contact with her pussy making me rock hard again.

She give me small pecks on my neck then across my jawline then a few on my lips,

"You're so handsome." She says pecking my lips. "And you, you are the most beautiful woman that ever came into my life." I say truthfully making her blush hard. "I don't like when you fuck other women." She says sadly making me melt.

"I won't do that anymore." I say. "Huh." She says looking at me surprisingly. "I won't fuck no woman but you." I say looking at her "why." She asks.

"I'm falling for you, that's why." I say, she looks over at me. I watch her face trying to see what she's thinking, "I don't believe you." She says slowly. "I mean it." I say looking her in the eyes making her smile.

"Mm Alex?" She says. "Yes sweetheart?" I say. "You're hard again." She laughs. "Well I mean your vagina is literally on my penis." I say making her smirk then she get on top of me kissing my abs and leaving hickies and keeps kissing until she gets down to my lower abdomen.

She makes butterflies overfill my stomach and dick.

"Round two?" I ask her, then she looks up at me nodding her head.

She get up and sits down on my dick making me groan. "Fuckkk." She moans while riding my dick. She moans making me groan. We sweat while fucking like animals.

"Yes sweetheart, your pussy is mine and nobody else's." I say. "Now to show you that your pussy is mine come sit on my face." I say watching her get up and sit on my face. I slowly lick her pussy giving her a long lick then eat her out very hungrily making her moan uncontrollably. "Squirt for me." I say then she does so and I swallow all her juices.

Fuck she's tasty asf.

•••••
A/n two chapters in one dayyyy periodt Pooh

Voteeeeeee comment follow, share.

Anyway I hope this chapter was good, I kind of did it bad, I hope it's good but eh wateva bye y'all ❤️🙏