Prolouge

A little brown haired girl sits on a swing forlornly as she looks at the ground.

She hadn't been having much fun these past few days.

Ever since her dad had vanished one day, and her mom told her he "became a star" Tsuna literally thought he was gone.

While teachers thought that she actually lost her father whether he left or he died, kids made fun of her by not having a dad. As a 5 year old, she never understood why they would make fun of her for that.

But she would also stumble a bit sometimes as the other kids pushed her around.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Miss Haruna, one of the kinder teachers at Namimori Preschool.

"Tsuna, are you okay? I saw those other kids kept picking on you and I reported their parents about it. Why didn't you tell me or any of the other teachers?" She asked with concern.

"I...I don't want to be a bother. The other kids said they wouldn't feel sorry for a useless girl with no daddy." Tsuna quietly said.

"Well that's not true. I lost my father when I was ten myself, but my uncle always gave me and my mom support. That's proof that I was not useless, and neither are you honey." Haruna said with a smile.

Tsuna gave a small smile, then had a look that wanted to ask a question.

"Miss Haruna. When people die, do they become stars?"

"Well, there are some people who believe that, but the more accurate term is a guardian angel. I was once told that great people of the past watch over us from the stars, guiding those who feel lost, and to help them discover their destiny. They also say if you wish really hard, they will help their loved ones achieve their dreams." Haruna smiled.

Tsuna looked amazed at her statement.

Later that day, Tsuna was in her bedroom looking at the night sky from her window.

Remembering Haruna's words, she thought if what she said was true, maybe...............

Looking to a the first star in the sky, the little brunette clasped her hands together and closed her eyes.

'Guardian Angel, if you are up there, I only wish for one thing. I wish to be the person I really want to be. Sweet, smart, strong, a person anyone would want to love and befriend.'

Little did she know, her wish was heard by six individuals.
--------------
Tsuna found herself drifting on a cloud, as she thought she was asleep.

"Are you the one that called us?" A male's voice said behind her.

He was tall and looked foreign with his aristocratic looks, black hair and green eyes.

"Oh, she is adorable!" A woman with long silver hair in odangos and a white princess dress said.

"Now, now, don't frighten the little bunny." A Chinese man with Heterochromia said.

"Sorry, they are excited that someone actually contacted us." A brunette in a pink cosplay dress said.

"Let's introduce ourselves then. I'm Hinamori Amu." A pink haired female in pastel goth clothing said.

"I'm Harry Potter."

"Princess Serenity, or Sailor Cosmos now."

"They call me Count D, but just call me Count."

"I'm Sakamoto Sakura."

"And I'm Momomiya Ichigo. It's nice to meet you Tsunahime." The last figure with pink hair and cat ears said.