Bio

Looks:

(Six pack included)

(Six pack included)

Name: y/n mikazuki augus

Height: 5'1 (taller than koneko, but shorter than captain Levi from aot)

Weight: unknown (somewhere between 100 to 131 lbs you can choose)

Age: unknown (15 or 17 you choose)

Birthday: unknown ( I say august for the pun also the readers last name is pronounced august with out the t, and middle name me-zoo-key)
Likes:Raisins,fighting,and his Friends

Dislike:work, a lot of stuff

Clubs your apart of: Tekkadan, later: occult research club, Thekkadan is a club that teaches self defense and multiple martial arts

Tekkadan meaning: "The iron flower that never wilts because it never dies"

Aliases: Mika, mr. Mikazuki, mr. augus, the demon on the battle front, the devil of tekkadan, dark prince of kuoh,one man army

Baddass rating: 100/10

Family:Dad:dead/Mom:dead/siblings:none

Personality:you are a calm and Collected Individual and a quick thinker and great Strategizing, easygoing,and devoted to your comrades,Despite appearing emotionless and blunt most of the time you are an extremely focused individual when you wish to learn or do something,You are cold blooded towards your enemies and have no problem killing them your combat prowess and ruthlessness you have inspired fear among your enemies you are loyal to your friend orga itsuka and follow any order Or request without question on the other hand due to the scarring background as a child you have difficulty interacting with people so if small friend group and have a limited understanding of girls and relationships. You can become very Vengeful if one of your comrades die.
Fighting styles: Muay Thai, judo,boxing,jujutsu,Taekwondo,mixed martial arts,Expert marksman, good at using, staffs,katanas,Mace,clubs
Powers:Enhanced speed,reflexes,strength,stamina,sight,hearing,smell, (unlike other devils and Re-incarnated devils,y/n doesn't have wings) and his sacred gear.
Sacred gear: