Chapter 6: Annabelle

My bedroom door opening woke me up, “Astra are you up? Can we go see my Momma now?” She said a bit of a whine in her voice. She really wanted to see Liliana… Sighing I nodded. “Yay!” She squealed. 

I groaned and got off my bed, “Let me shower first, then we can head on over to your Momma’s okay?” I said and she sat on my bed nodding. Humming, I watched as she played with a stuff animal I had taken from Liliana’s. 

Once in the shower I moaned at the hot water relaxing my muscles, shampooing and conditioning my hair I stepped out the shower and pulled on my red lace undergarments. Then headed to the counter where my clothes were. 

I pulled on the black booty shorts first, they were once pants but once the holes in the knees got too much I just kinda cut them into shorts. Next, I pulled on a black shirt that had all the phases of the moon on it. It showed off my cleavage nicely, after that I pulled on black stockings and exited the bathroom.

“Annabelle, come on,” I said and headed out the bedroom door. I skipped into the kitchen and heated up some food for the both of us. We ate quickly and headed to the front door. “Annabelle make sure you put on your shoes before we leave,” I said. God… I felt like a Mother. This was Liliana’s child! She should be the one taking care of her! 

Taking a deep breath I pulled on my black combat boots and helped Annabelle into a jacket. It was a bit chilly out and since Annabelle had only shifted due to the fact that she was being pursued she didn’t have the body heat of a wolf. 

Yes, it was possible to shift when your wolf thought you were in danger. It happens more then you think. I’ve seen it happen to a little boy that was being bullied at school early in the morning. Of course… The older kids were there in a moment pushing away the bully.

As Annabelle and I walked to Liliana’s I saw Markus walking the same way, “Markus! On your way to Liliana’s as well?” 

“Yeah…” He said as he managed to get over to us quickly. “Let’s hurry…” He murmured.

I looked at him weirdly for a moment before nodding, picking up Annabelle we walked a bit faster to Liliana’s house. Once there we didn’t even bother knocking on the door. 

“Momma!” Annabelle screamed running to Liliana. Liliana bent down and picked up her daughter hugging her to death pretty much.

“How’s my sweet girl?” She murmured and looked at Markus and me. I smiled at her while Markus just glared at her. “Go play sweetheart… Momma will be up stairs soon. Your room is done, so you can live with me now.”

Watching Annabelle run upstairs to go play I smiled slightly. Then faced Liliana and Markus. “Care to tell me about all this sexual tension?”

Liliana and Markus sighed at the same time, “Markus is my second chance mate,” she said with a sad smile. I blinked in surprise. Wasn’t that something to be happy about?

“She refuses to let me see her birthmark!” He said with a slight growl. I could understand where he was coming from. Birthmarks were one way to tell if you were mates with another wolf or even, very rarely, a human. 

“Liliana… Just show him and get this over with!” I said and crossed my arms. I knew where her birthmark was. I would tear her shirt off so he could see the birthmark and she knew it.

Watching as she lifted her shirt I saw a half complete butterfly. Markus lifted up his shirt to reveal the other half of the birthmark. “Mates,” I murmured and smiled slightly. Hugging Liliana I squealed.

“We can have a proper mating ceremony for you! Markus and you will raise Annabelle together! It’s perfect!” I said jumping up and down.

I jumped up and down for a minute or two more and stopped looking at them, “What?” I asked crossing my arms.

Markus sighed, “Astra, you know that… The Mate Bond is a very personal thing… I’d rather have a celebration after being bonded to Liliana. It will also give me time to bond with Annabelle,” he said slowly as if to gauge my reaction.

I blinked and nodded, “Of course. Just remember to tell the Alpha, he has to know,” I said and smiled at him. “Go bond! Go, go!” I said and pushed them together. Their skin touched and I heard them both gasp.

Walking outside I giggled. They were the perfect match for each other. Liliana was shy; Markus was a strong person that was never out spoken. Together they would be great parents for Annabelle.

______________________________________________________

Well, here's a short chapter on Annabelle! The next chapter is all about mate bonds and such! Nothing much else to tell you... Hmm.... The update was a bit late because I ran out of candy. ;n; Candy is my go to writing food.

-Surryeon