Chapter 7 😏

Truth or dare

Alex
"Aye Tony you coming to that disco tonight right." I said to my friend over the phone. "Yuh im finna find me a missus, heard sexy chicks go there." He says excitedly.

-

I then got ready and in no time I'm stepping in this new disco. "Where the girls at?" I search. "They'll come around, let's get a beer." Tony says. As we drink a beer I see tony talking to a girl and in no time they walk off to dance. I look around and suddenly I bump into someone. "Sorry sorry sorry." She says picking herself up so she doesn't fall. I have my hand on her waist. When we lock eyes she chuckles.

"Ashley." I say roaming my eyes over her body, gulping surprisingly. She's in a mini red tight leather skirt and a black sleeved top that shows her cleavage. "Alex, nice to see you." She says sarcastically. "It's nice, v-very nice to see you." I say.

I sound like an idiot. She raises her eyebrow, laughs and walks off.

"Damn." I take a big chug of my beer and then I walk behind her "hey sweetheart, where are you off to."

"Away from you." As she says that some dude approaches her. "Hey beautiful would you mind dancing with me." He says. I look in between them in hope she says no. "Of cour-" She starts, "she's with me." I say giving him a wide smile but a death glare. "My bad." He says walking off. She rolls her eyes "Why you do that? She looks away. "Dance with me." I say.

She doesn't say anything and we just start to dance, "soo what are you doing here?" I ask her. "I'm here with Elena, you?" "I'm here with a friend." I say, she nods. She turns around and slowly whines, I bite my lip and I put my hands on her hips then I push her to my dick.

"The fuck, hands off pretty boy." She says moving away. "My badd." I put my hand up in surrender. She starts walking away looking angry but I pull her hand "sorryyyy don't go." I say. I spin her and she giggles. I hold her and we dance more and then she starts to sing to the song with her eyes closed and all I do is watch her wanting to kiss her really bad. She looks like an angel. "Ashley.."

"Hmm?" She says still closing her eyes. I go close to her and kiss her lips slowly and gently." I pull away seeing her eyes being still closed. "Did you like it." I say looking at her. She slowly opens her eyes, "Huh, liked what?" She says innocently. My smile dropped. "What do you mean what?, the kiss duh."

"Oh I didn't even noticed you kissed me." She says. "Oh really?" I smirk. "Yes really." She says then pulls away.

What a teaseee.

I pull her back by her neck and kiss her deeply. I feel her enjoying it a lot and I feel her tongue in my mouth and we tongue kiss deeply and roughly. We keep kissing like some animals desperate for each other and then we pull away breathing hard.

I widen my eyes and open my mouth slightly breathing hard at the kiss we just had. "Holy shit." I breath, our eyes still locked.

She then makes a really angry but cute face. "Why would you do that." She says, I smile, "you know you liked it." "no I-" She begins. "Shh." I put my finger over her lips. "You know what I think.." I ask she raises her eyebrow. "I think you're just mad cause of the thing with your cousin, what was her name Gloria-"

"It's Julie and you're wrong, I don't care about you or what you do or who you are with."

"Stop lying." I clench my jaw. "Why does it bother you so much that a girl isn't interested in you?" She asks. I look away running my hand through my hair. "Why are you playing so hard to get?"

"Because I don't like you, simple now bye ugly." She said, I pulled her back "little girl, I can have any girl I want.. you know." I say, "you can say you don't like me but I know one day we're gonna fuck again."