Intro

Hey-loooooo

If you have read the description then you probably know that I have a large love for the Suriel and I am sorry if that shows in the amount of Suriel memes you will see.

If you have not read Sarah J Maas' A Court of Thorns and Roses series, there will be spoilers in here. Also, if you have not read, WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?? GO READ IT, THEY ARE THE BEST BOOKS I HAVE READ!!!!!!!

*awkward cough*

Okayyyyy, back to what I was saying before: there will probably not be a lot of authors notes because I am trying to cut down on the amount of those, so if you see anything in bold, read it, it will be important! I know some people will not read them anyway, so if there is something really important I will make a "chapter" for it.

I will put my input on the meme in normal lettering, so if you want to read those, go ahead. If you don't, cool, it will probably not make sense anyway.

This will not be regular updates because, let's face it, I never update regularly. I will try to have stuff out weekly, which will probably be easier with this story because there is no plot or storyline, so my friends, KEEP HOPE!, you may have weekly updates yet!

Also!!! Not all will be memes, some will be mind blowing revelations, and some will be pictures and me saying random things!

*PROMO TIME!!*

Check out some of my other books, all so far are on SJM's Throne of Glass series (if you haven't read that one, check it out, its really good) I also have a covers book and make all my own covers, so check that out if you want one.

That's it for now!

Love you!

XX

Rosegold

Also, feel free to comment or pm me if you just want to talk, I am a great listener!