follow the rules ‼️

Single ; ❕❕
Talking ; 🦋🦋
Taken ; 🤍

ONE | if you message me first then you start the scene and if I message you first then I'll start the scene; but I won't start it all by myself.

TWO | lengthy and disruptive paragraphs! I like detailed and long. If the paragraphs are shorter then 20+ I won't respond or I'll ask you to make it longer. I find it boring for short roleplaying and it won't be exciting or fun.

THREE | all my females are in the LBGTQ+ family and all my males are straight because that's what I'm comfortable with! and if you don't like it then don't try to roleplay with me. It's what I'm comfortable with!!

FOUR | don't cheat on my characters, you wouldn't like it if I did it so don't do it to me; because if you do it and I find out that your doing it I will be that person to tell everyone that wants to roleplay with you that your characters cheat.

FIVE | I like drama, drama is my FAVORITE!!! but I will not allow you killing my characters, I will not allow suicide or self harming in my roleplays (I don't care if it's in there past tho) and no sexual assault or anything that's triggering because I will block you instantly.

SIX | if you are talking to the OOA aka me! Please use > () / \ etc if you don't do that I will get confused and probably not respond.

SEVEN | I'm very nice and understanding!! If you don't like what we are doing message me and let's change it! If you don't feel comfortable then let's change the roleplay all together. I'm nice I'll understand!!

IF YOU HAVE READ THROUGH ALL THE RULES THEN COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE SNACK SO I KNOW YOU ACTUALLY READ THEM!!! Thank you