Chapter 1: The Assignment

As a woman in my late twenties, I made it my personal goal to accept, pamper and adore my vàgina. So I did, I showed my appreciation by rubbing feverishly at my tiny bud of pleasure while I watched hot pórn on my phone. But today I was going to upgrade.

A sèx toy.
Since the divorce of my ex-husband, I had not engaged in any type of sèxual activity since. He was the first and the last to properly give me an órgasm.

My best friend Jude was meeting me at the mall for an excessive shopping spree that we had both earned ourselves. I recently dyed my hair pitch black since I was bored with my dirty blonde hair before, I needed something new so I made sure to straighten it completely and add dark eyeliner.

I wasn't trying to attract anybody, but if it came down to it then I wouldn't object. I needed a change ever since my nasty divorce 2 1/2 years ago...

I grabbed my purse and slipped on my heels-I was never caught in anything but high heels. No Converse, sneakers, Vans, Toms, any of that- just heels. I locked my front door and strolled to my car, calling Jude on the way there.

"Christina, I've been waiting here for like 10 minutes, how long does it take for a girl to get ready?" She asks me as soon as she answers and I giggle and slide through the front door of my car and start the engine.

"I had to put on my face, meet me in front Macy's." I instruct her and hear her groan, "I wanted to stop by Spencers first! I need a new toy," She mumbles and I quickly debate the store in my head as well. I had to agree with her...my old reliable 7' inch vib rator was losing it's stride and I need something more exciting in my bedroom.

"Very well, meet me there. If you find something I'd like, send me a picture of it." I ask and hear her sigh in happiness, "Alright but hurry up, see you there." She replies and I hang up the phone.

* * *

Driving only ten minutes, I arrived quickly. I make my way towards the mall and stride into Spencers then make way towards the back where the sèx toys were hidden. "Someone finally made it," Jude comments as she picks up a small sèx bullet. Jude had blonde hair, cut into a short pixie cut with bright emerald eyes. She was a few inches taller than me, even when I wore heels.

"I didn't take that long. Did you find any toys?" I ask, I was ignoring the usual díldos, vibràtors and other basic sèx toys, I needed something new.

"You're becoming insatiable, maybe you need to ditch the toys and get a life subject." Jude whispers to me and my eyes widen, "Are you talking about sleeping with random men?" I ask in disbelief and she scoffs.

"Not this time. I'm talking about getting a boyfriend, maybe a hookup here and there but come on. A poor sèx life makes a grumpy old woman with ten cats." Jude teases and I shove her arm.

"I think my toys suffice." I object and my eyes spot a light blue díldo, it wasn't too thick which was my issue. I unfortunately had a tiny entrance which made it difficult since my ex-husband was the last person I had slept with.

Jude presses her lips together and holds up a double ended díldo. "Christina Black, you overwork yourself more than anyone I know. Catching fugatives across the nation-" I cut her off instantly.

"Shhhh! You can't speak of that out loud." I whisper and she covers her mouth with the toy. I worked for an agency where I'd find wanted men or women, usually who were smuggling drugs, printing money, murderers occasionally.

I was the one who either turned them in or took them out.

"I'm sorry! I'm just saying. Go to the bar, find a hot guy, suck his díck, throw it back. Just have fun for once, you work-a-fùcking-holic." She curses at me and I roll my eyes dramatically.