chapter 1

before you guys start saying that this is the same story i decided to change it up. i wasn't really happy with it so sorry! i hope you guys like this one.

dear diary,
maybe one day someone will read this so let me tell you some stuff about me.
nevaeh is my name, i am a normal 15 year old girl figuring put how it is possible to be happy and sad at the sametime. till i realize i'm sad just plain out sad. hopefully you will see why..

i shut my book. before i start let me tell you a little about myself. the picture up there is me. i recently just moved California about two months ago, i don't know why we moved here because my dad always flies out to new york for his job, well actually we came to California for my mom, about a month ago my mom had passed away from cancer, we moved from new york to cali for her chemo, but still haven't moved back. the cancer first started in her brain and it just spread from there. anyways i think that's all you need to know so far.
i got up getting ready to go to hell i mean school. i've been at this school for two months and let me tell you i'd rather actually be in hell than be at school. you'll see why later.
-
-
i arrived at school a little early then usual just so i won't have to deal with them. i went to my locker to grab my books putting my bag in my locker because i literally have nothing in there. it feels so good to not have to worry about them. i closed my locker and yup spoke to soon. i was pushed straight to my locker. i groaned in pain. "watch it you twat!" i yelled at shawn.
"what did you say?!" he glared at my grabbing the collar of my shirt.
"you heard me. twat." i spit in his face.
i'm a tough person at least i make it look like i am, but i'm stupid at the sametime because you'll see.
"you ugly fat whore!" shawn yelled snapping his fingers causing two guys to grab me, nash and cameron. i struggled causing it to be hard for them to get a good grip until i felt a sudden heat on my cheek causing me to be in shock and not move. the boy grabbed me pinning me to the locker.
"next time don't move!" jack g said slapping me once again, before shawn and him started punching me in the stomach and the face, taking turns. i eventually fell to the floor in pain. they started kicking my all over the place. all four of them kicking me a hundred times. they finally left as more kids entered the hall way laughing and staring at me. i got up and groaned in pain.
oh, did i forget to mention that i've been at this school for two months and i'm already getting bullied? for what you ask? trust me i wish i new myself.
it all started when i first came to this school they were my friends. they invited me to this party which was like one of those college party filled with drug, alcohol, and a bunch of teenagers. i wanted to fit in with the populars so i went. i was talking to jack g at the party and i was sorta kinda drunk and jack g grabbed my arm pulling me towards the stairs and i went up stairs and we were making out and i sorta maybe threw up all over him. he got up really pissed. "get out you whore!" he shouted at me pushing me out of his room and his house everyone saw there was throw up on him and laughed at him. ever since then he's hated me, but he's still popular so i don't see why he's so mad. if anything he's way more popular now then before.
-
-
the bell finally rang meaning i could leave this jail. i was still in a lot of pain and noticed that bruises started to show up even more, so i grabbed my hoodie from my locker and slipped it over my head. i closed my locker and i turned around and felt a fist go straight to my stomach multiple times.
"you thought you were going to leave easily didn't you fat bitch." shawn said to me slapping me across the face before leaving with jack g. i slid my back on the locker and sat down in pain. i got up and started walking home.
-
-
i got home and took off my clothes. i looked in the mirror and saw that even more bruises showed up. i started to cry as i glided my fingers around them. i might have looked tough, but i'm not.
i grabbed the razor gliding it across my wrist over and over again. these cuts were way deeper then usual. i cleaned up my arm a threw on my nike hoodie and put some pj pants on and went in the kitchen getting a mug with a mustache on it and got some tea. i grabbed a bowl of chips and went to my room and got my laptop diary out and started to write stuff down and after a while i got on to the wonderful social media and eventually falling asleep.

hey guys, so like i said in the beginning i decided to rewrite this book bc i didn't like how it turned out. so i hope you guys will still read and like this book. don't forget to vote.