Disintegrated

Disintegrated

                                                                              Chapter1

              Okay let me get something straight here before I say anything else, I'm a vampire and I hate it, but unfortunately blood is my craving. You see my father is one of the sons of Dracula ,and... well let's just say that he got angry enough to bite me, so now I'm Jade the Vampire.

            So one night I was ran out of my home and I left for Caledonia, a small town near Hamilton when I saw a man, about a few inches taller than me going out for a smoke. So me being starving I walked closer to him, He didn't seem to see or hear me, but he started to walk. So quietly I followed him all the way to a house, there seemed to be a party going on inside and obviously the smoker was invited. I figured it would be best to wait till dark to catch him. so I waited.

          Man It took FOREVER for the party to finish. I checked my watch, 11:59 pm. It was 12:30 when the guy came out and man was I thirsty. Finally he started to walk towards the Windy Plains, and I thought "is this guy crazy?!?" because in the windy plains lots of unexpected things happen. he actually was drunk and had no idea where he was going. Anyways I followed him into the Windy Plains. This is when he actually heard me, and started to run. I ran after him. And Just as I was ready to pounce on him a bolt of lightning(don't know where it came from)struck the smoker and then right before my eyes he disintegrated  .The I saw a light go on in a girls window.

                                                                          Chapter 2

         "Well that was a disaster"I said to myself

           " what was?"

Just as soon I looked in the direction of the voice I saw a man, he was hunched over a fire like a hobo would.

           "who are you?" I asked

           "I've been called many things but you can call me stan"

I felt very uncomfortable  with him around so as a common sense I ran. He started chuckling, not a warm chuckle like the ones santa would but a cold troubling chuckle. I shivered as I ran.

         It started to rain when I woke up the next morning and I knew if my life was normal I'd be watching tv and eating peanut butter toast, but unfortunately that was not the case.