Chapter 1: Nice To Meet You

Y/N'S POV <><><>
Today was the day my brother Aristos, and my cousin Scott set off to tour. Instead of sitting around their house for the whole time their gone, they finally agreed to let me go on tour with them. I've never been on tour with them before so I guess this will be interesting. I threw on one of Ruby's shirts that had 'FTP' written on the front of it.    
"Are you guys ready yet?" You said.
"Give us a minute!" Scott said.
Yeah, Scott has been a COMPLETE asshole lately, I just assume it's because his hoe Nessa left him, but it's whatever.
GHOSTEMANE'S POV <><><>
I'm starting to wonder if Ruby and Scott will ever get here. They said they were gonna bring some girl, I don't remember her name, but it's probably some girlfriend of Scott's.
Y/N'S POV <><><>
It basically took about 100 years for us to finally arrive, but we arrived. It's pretty nice in LA, considering it's kind of ratchet downtown. I'm low key excited for this tour thing. Ruby is talking to some dude with long white hair, he's kind of fine to be honest with you. After staring at the floor for 10 minutes, Ruby called me over to come and meet the dude that I saw.
"Sis, come on over, I want you to meet someone!" "Uh, okay, coming"
GHOSTEMANE'S POV <><><>
Damn, she's pretty, but what am I thinking? She's one of my best friend's sister.
"Hi" she said, "Hey, I'm Ghostemane, you can call me Eric." "Nice to meet you, I'm Y/N" she said. Her smile was the cutest. "Nice to meet you too."

𝟑𝟒𝟏 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

Hey! It's Dani, thanks for reading! This is my first story I've wrote on here, sorry it was so short, I promise the next chapter will be better and longer! If you like Lil Darkie, go check out
mydickbigiswear
's story! It's pretty juicy so far! :D
If you wanna follow my IG, it's
whereisdvni.
And until the next chapter, PEACE MY DUDES!