Regretfully in love

"I CAN'T TELL HIM!" I wrote back to my best friend Erin. She knows that we can't pass notes in class, why can't she wait till class is over? We're in our last period anyways. "OH COME ON MEL, it's worth a try!" she wrote back. This girl don't know when to stop!

I can't tell Daniel that I like him! He hates me! He bullies me, and she know it! Does she want me dead?!?! "What if he don't likes me back? He bullies me all the time!" I swiftly passed the note back to her. When she read my note, she had a doleful facial expression. A facial expression that showed pitty, but she quickly hid it.

I was hoping she wouldn't write me back ... but she most certainly did. "Atleast he notice you, right?" she wrote to me. Was that shit suppose to be funny? I turned around, and looked at her, but she instantly looked away. She knew she was wrong. "Mr. Hill, do you have Erin Brown?" I heard the lady from the intercome say. " yes ma'am" Mr. Hill replied. "Can you send her down for dismissal please?" she said a second later.

"Erin here's your homework, see you tomarrow. " Erin grabbed her homework from Mr. Hill, then she wispered to me "text me!" i just simply nodded. I am highly upset! Why does she have to leave so early! Now I've gotta face Jacob, and his crew alone! "Ms. Bryan, are you okay? You look like you've just seen me ass naked!!" Mr. Hill said.

Oh God! Kill the visual jesus, please kill the visual!! Everybody in the class cringe with disgust, and horror as the image of Mr.Hill walking around ass naked popped up in their minds. " um.. n-no Mr. Hill, im fine." I replied. Must he always be so explicit? Well anyways, I mean Daniel isn't even in class today! Maybe he left early !

Or even better, maybe he didn't come to school today! Maybe I can hurry up and get my stuff from my locker and dip. Suddenly, the bell rung! Before Mr. Hill could dismiss us, I was already outta class! Come on Melanie, hurry up! "Well look who we have here." ... OH NO! It's Daniel and his crew.

I slowly turned around like those criminals getting caught by the police. " H-Hey Daniel!" I said, trying my best to sound friendly and unfrightened. Yet my efforts went unnoticed. He started walking closer, and closer to me. "You didn't think we were gonna miss beating your ass after class did you?" his friend Trevor said...

Come on Melanie you gotta think of something! I GOT IT! I gotta make a run for it! Will I make it though?There's four of them... oh well! I have to distract them so i can get a head start. "OMG, guys look!!!" I yelled. As soon as they turned away from my direction, I kicked Daniel where the sun doesn't shine, then i made a run for it.

"AWW SHIT" he yelled in pain! "WHY ARE YALL JUST STANDING THERE? GET HER!!" he yelled wat his friends Trevor, Brandon, and Chris. COME ON MEL! YOU'RE ALMOST OUT THE DOOR!! I looked back to see if they were close, but i couldnt hear them any more! Thank God! I stopped running, and tried to catch my breath....

"OWW!" I screamed, i felt a sharp pain in my stomache! "You thought you could run away?" looked up to see Daniel's hazel eyes. He pushed me on the floor, and they all started kicking, and punching me! "aww are you gonna cry?" Brandon said with a grin. "Hey come on, lets put her in the janitor's closet." Chris said.

"NO, Please No!!" I screamed with tears streaming down my face. I looked at Daniel, begging him to stop! "Alright, guys let her go" he said. "But we haven't even done any damage yet!" Trevor said in a disappointed tone. "Fuck!! Stop being so damn difficult Trev. JUST LET HER GO!" Daniel yell.

They all released me at the same time, which caused me to grunt in pain, cause I hit my head on the cold hard floor. They all laughed and left me there! There's no way I can tell Daniel that i liked him now...