Disturbing PokeDex Entries

These are some PokeDex entries I have noticed that to me are weird or disturbing... Or both. My comments to the PokeDex entried are in Italic

ALSO, I DO NOT OWN POKEMON IN ANY WAY.

Golem- It's boulder like body is extremely hard. It can easily withstand dynamite blasts with out taking damage.

       WHERE DO THESE TRAINERS GET DYNAMITE!?

Banette- A doll that became a pokemon over its grudge from being junked. It seeks the child that disowned it.

      The number one reason I've never played with dolls. -___-'

Magcargo- It's body tempurature is approximately 18,000 degrees F.

      All I know is that I would never get near that thing nor would I give it a hug. Sorry Magcargo.

Houndoom- If burned by their flames, the pain never goes away.

       No comment...

Gardevoir- Has the psychokinetic power to distort the dimensions and create a small black hole.

       That sounds nice to have a black hole near you that eats everything.*sarcasm*

Victreebel- Attracts prey with aromatic honey, then melts them in it's mouth.

       *clapping* I clap for James from Team Rocket, who has somehow survived so long from his Victreebel who has continually tried to eat him. Bravo James.

Gigalith- Compressing the energy from its internal core lets it fire off an attack capable of blowing away a mountain.

          I don't see any mountains miss- Oh, there goes Twist Mountain. Nevermind.

Machamp-Its four ruggedly developed arms can launch a flurry of 1,000 punches in just two seconds.

         Lol. Most people won't see the other 999 punches coming after that 1st punch.

Raticate- It uses its whiskers to maintain its balance. It apparently slows down if they are cut off.

        Now how would someone find that out!? Who cuts their Pokemon's whiskers off!?

Staryu- Even if its body is torn, it can regenerate as long as the glowing central core remains intact.

        Why? Why and how would you even find that out? In an intense Pokemon battle or do you cut your poor little Staryu into pieces except for the core and see if it goes back to normal?

Darumaka- Darumaka's droppings are hot, so people used to put them in their clothes to keep themselves warm.

        Okay??? Honestly, who is going to find a Pokemon's dropping on the floor and the 1st thing that comes to mind is, "I'M GONNA STICK THIS IN MY SHIRT! :D"

Zoroark- Stories say those tried to catch Zoroark were trapped in an illusion and punished.

         ......I caught a Zoroark in my Pokemon Black. STILL ALIVE AND UNPUNISHED.

Drifloon- It is whispered that any child who mistakes DRIFLOON for a balloon and holds on to it could wind up missing.

         I don't think I can hold a balloon ever again. 0.0

 Litwick- While shining a light and pretending to be a guide, it leeches off the life force of any who follow it.

         Okay. So,if you're trying to catch a Litwick... And you're following it... It's killing you.

Lampent- The spirits it absorbs fuel its baleful fire. It hangs around hospitals waiting for people to pass on.

          When in hospitals, glare at all the lamps around you. Just in case.

Chandelure- Being consumed in Chandelure's flame burns up the spirit, leaving the body behind.

         One of those Pokemon you don't hug.

Haunter- Its tongue is made of gas. If licked, its victim starts shaking constantly until death eventually comes.

          Under NO circumstances should you let a Haunter lick you. EVER. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Shedinja- SHEDINJA's hard body doesn't move - not even a twitch. In fact, its body appears to be merely a hollow shell. It is believed that this POKéMON will steal the spirit of anyone peering into its hollow body from its back.

          When you send Shedinja out to battle... What do you see?

Yamask- Each of them carries a mask that used to be its face when it was human. Sometimes they look at it and cry.

         So you are using people who have died and turned into a Pokemon to battle. That's so nice.*sarcasm*

Chimchar- The gas made in its belly burns from its rear end. The fire burns weakly when it feels sick.

        Simply put, it's farts fuels the fire on it's backside?

Spoink- SPOINK bounces around on its tail. The shock of its bouncing makes its heart pump. As a result, this POKéMON cannot afford to stop bouncing - if it stops, its heart will stop.

         Scenario: Catch a Spoink. Use it in battle. Return in to it's Pokeball. 5 HOURS LATER. A trainer challenges you. "Go Spoink!......................... Spoink?"

That's about it. If you know some Pokemon with strange PokeDex Entries you may put them in the comments below or you can just comment. Have a nice day :D