Chapter 8: "Something I Have To Tell You"

"Child? Ariel what is he talking about?" Daniel looked at me with confused eyes.

I felt myself about to give out, why would Arden do this?

I couldn't do anything but stare at the confused Daniel in front of me. I wanted to cry I wanted to slap Arden for ruining my perfect moment. Is this what he's good for? Ruining people's lives? He already got me knocked up, what more does he want!?

I closed my eyes and tried to keep my stress level low. I should have just told the truth to Daniel yesterday when I had the chance, but no I had to lie.

"Ariel, what is he talking about?" Daniels voice rose a little.

I just shook my head slowly biting my lip. This isn't the time or place of how he should have found out. Now what is he going to think of me?

"So she didn't tell you?" Arden's voice spoke.

I opened my eyes and saw Arden crossing his arms and looking straight at Daniel with a smirk plastered onto his face. You don't understand how bad I want to go to him and slap that smirk off his face. I felt the tears stroll down my face.

"Tell me what, what's going on here?"

Daniels eyes never shifted from Arden's; instead Arden stood up straight and cleared his throat.

"It's funny Ariel, are you somehow ashamed of our creation?" He asked seriously but with a smile on his face.

I knew that he knew I was beyond pissed at the moment.

"Of course not, I would never be ashamed of what belongs to me!" I snapped at him.

He chuckled and walked up to me. I didn't move nor let my gaze fall from his eyes. I wanted to rip every part of him for trying to be slick. Daniel blocked his path, in a way I was happy he did that, it showed me that he still had a spot for me while he is probably confused out of his mind at the moment.

"I am not going to hurt her, I would never do that to her."

"I don't know that, not with the look that's on your face." Daniel spoke with such venom in his voice.

"Daniel, it's alright, he won't do anything to me." I reassured him.

He was hesitating at first to move from me, but then I pushed him slowly away from me looking at Arden.

"Ariel, I thought I made myself quit clear yesterday?" He continued.

"Arden, not now, please, he doesn't know." I whispered the last part, but Daniel still heard me.

"Doesn't know what? Ariel, what don't I know?" I turned around and looked at his face.

How was I supposed to tell him that I am pregnant without him hyperventilating or swearing at me?

"This is going to be good." I heard Arden spoke from behind me.

I ignored him and continued to look at Daniels confused face.

I closed my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Daniel, there is something I have to tell you."

I heard him step close. I opened my eyes and saw that his hands went to my waist, griping me firmly. Just by the mire sight of him, he already makes me feel on cloud nine.

"If it's that important, we could just go to your room and talk there if you want?"

I nodded my head and pecked him on his lips. Just as I was going to make the kiss more meaningful, Daniel was yanked away roughly from my hold. I gasped and watched as Arden arched his back and stood forward trying to out stand Daniels figure.