blunt🚬

✰love✰

"hey alexa play 𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐞"

♫when a good thing goes bad it's no the end of the world♫

                                 ————

3rd person POV

as vinnie was done rolling the blunt he went and sat on the bed.
"babe come here" he said as he called out for
y/n.she stands up from her makeup chair and walks over to her boyfriend that was sitting on the bed.

vinnie grabs the controller for the LED lights and puts them on a light purple.

he grabs her by her waist and puts the blunt down.he grabbed her butt softly moving his hand around it.he picked her up and puts her on his lap.

As y/n was on his lap he grabbed the blunt as y/n pulls out the lighter and lens forward as she places it on the blunt that vinnie had in his mouth.

vinnie took a big hit of it and blows out then inhale the smoke back in and blows it out.

he places the blunt in between y/n's lips as she takes a big hit and blows it out, as she's holding it while vinnie hands are around her butt massaging it and looking at her while she's smoking.

After about 3hrs of passing and smoking the blunt the couple was high in the skys.

they were know facing each other saying things to each other.
"y-you are so fucken beautiful bebe"vinnie said as y/n looks at him smiling at what he said

The room was silent as music was playing in the background.y/n has her hands around his shoulders rubbing them then going down his abs making scrolls around his stomach.
"i love you vinnie" y/n whispered to vinnie
"i love you too"he said

the couple began to lean in as they were looking at each other.

vinnie slightly brushing his lips against her's causing her to let out a whimper.
"you're mine u hear me and i'm not going to be sharing u cuz ur mine and always will be mine no matter if we argue,u aren't going anywhere ok.ur staying here with me forever my love."vinnie said to her

she shook her head as a yes

He smiles at her and places his lips onto hers.he moves his way down to her waist to her butt and stops right there moving her back and forth.y/n let's go a moan

the couple slowly pulled their lips away from each other making eye contact.

vinnie caresses her check with one hand
"i love you baby don't forget that."he whispered to her
"i love you too"y/n said

he pulled her closer to him and kisses her neck leaving love marks on her neck as y/n tugs on his hair and letting moans except from her mouth.

he flips her over know he is on top of her kissing her......

kinda like this one anyways i think i'm going to be editing some of the imagines or deleting some or restart it