First Step To Becoming A Spy: Play Call Of Duty

 RATED: S FOR SPY

                                                                  ~Prolouge~

i guess you could call me a tomboy, i mean i don't really think that. yes i like Halo: Reach, and Call Of Duty: Black Ops, Left 4 Dead and all the other war or zombie games. and yes i like playing football with my brother, and yes i like playing hockey.  But would i give that all up to become a spy?

Yes. Yes I would.

                                                                   ~Three Months Later~

I'm sitting in my room listening to music when...

'KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK'.

Somebody was at my front door. i get up turn off the music, and run down stairs. they knock again.

i open the door and say hello. two men in suits barge in my house.

"hello mam, we'd like to ask you some questions." one say, and shows a badge. it says:

C.I.A. SCOTT WILLAIMS

The others' says:

F.B.I. OFFICER JOHN SMITH

we walk to the living room. i sit in a chair, they both sit on the couch.

"now, Miss Auten, would you please  tell us if you know this person." john say holding up a picture of my dad.

"Yes. that's my father."

"well, you see, as you know your father has disappeared two months ago. he has been kidnapped by the Russian Mafiya, and we need your help getting him back."scott tells me

i thought it over. i love and miss my dad. he was so close to me, but could i trust these men to help get him back?

"ok, what do i do have to do?"

"come with us.'' john says while getting up. they walk towards the door. i hesitate but go.

What have i gotten myself into.

Chapter One: training

I'm walking home after my first day of training and I. AM. EXAUSTED.  As I walk up to my new apartment. yes i said new,  working with the CIA has its perks. Anyways so  im getting out my keys when i see a shadowy figure to my  right. I turn around and nothings there i walk down my steps and onto the side walk to make sure when something taps me on the back i scream and turn around to punch the freak, when they block my punch and say:

"Woah, i was just gonna return your jacket. You forgot it durning training today." and i realize its my trainer, Mason.

"You jerk off! you didnt have to scare me like that!" i said and punched him on the arm playfully.

"Sorry it was apart of the test." he said acting to be hurt.

I go back up the steps and open the door.

"thanks for returning my jacket." i said a little embrassed.

" no problem. Well, you better go get some rest for training tomorrow!" he said with a brillaintly whit smile. he waved good bye and took off down the stairs. i watched him till he got to the of the drive way.

i entered my appartment and breathed a sigh.

I wonder if he realizes how much i like him?

I guess you could say i've had a little crush on mason for the past cupple of months.

Ok lied it maybe just a litle more than a crush, more like head or heals. But i cant help it! the way he smiles is like the sun, the way he laughs is like a deep ringing of a bell, the way his hair falls just ever so gently over his eyes. but im rambling on like a hopeless romantic.

i walked into my living room and tossed my coat onto the coach. i made my way toward the kitchen, and opened the frige. i got out sliced turkey and some mayo and started making a sandwich.

after that i went toward the coach and thought about what happen today.  since i would have to go to russia to find my father the team had me learn as much as i possibly could about the country. like who the president is, or what the climate is like( which is very cold in the winter but overly hot in the summer as ive come to find out) and things other useless information(atleast in my head it is).

Then mason and i trained( the highlight of my day) and then i had to take a hunter safety course. Mr. Lilibo(Lily-bow) is the worse teacher ever. if i dont know the name of a gun or who its made by he freaks out! like he asked what some small light weight shot gun was, and i didnt know so he spazed out and yelled "ITS A 4-10! HOW MANY TIMES MUST I TELL YOU!"

After eating my turkey sandwich i went to my bedroom and passed out from exhaustion.

Chapter Two:

The next day was better. I went to my usual building that i train at. When I walked into the building and went to find mason he was already there with doughnuts. I smiled and took a chocolate one.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked cheerfully.

"Um..... Working on your fighting..." he said. I nodded.

After we ate our doughnuts we went to another room thats for training and such. Mason tried to teach me.... but i kept getting distracted. I had too much on my mind at the time that i didnt hear what he had said.

"What?" I asked.

"I said that you seem out of it today... maybe we should pick up on this tomorrow?" He said not really giving me the choice to refuse even though he said it as if it was a question.

I went back home and sat down on my couch. It was really hard to concentrate when masons around.