PLEASE READ!

( you'll find it boring but this is for your own good to know about so don't skip )

Hey lovelies!

Many of you might know what's the meaning of this book but if you don't then SASAENG: stalker fan.

We all might be staning some or the other idols and celebrities but it has it's own limits.

You can fall in love with your idols but turning it into a toxic obsession is not something anyone would be happy about. It's absolutely wrong!

It should have limits.

Say for example:

Majority of you might have romantic scenarios going on in your mind for your bias/wrecker.

But you need to understand that if you're a fan of some boyband/girlband/solo then you need to look up to them as your idol.

And even if idols were to speak freely about their feelings, sasaengs and antis are their biggest fears. They get threat in daily lives where they have to cancel a day of concert in order to have themselves protected. People follow them to extents for getting more information about them or to seem like they have a relation with them.

They need privacy in life too! Do not try to pry in someone else's life too much!!

Some idols have even committed suicide because of the hate they get from antis which, in any way is considered as a crime >:((((

According to me, if they get even one hate comment, they should take strict actions towards him/her.

Mostly, the sasaengs that are discovered by people are females.

Some females try to spread rumours of them having a relationship with the idols for the purpose of popularity or to get noticed by their "oppa" but this just arises more problems for artists !_!

Idols want their fans to be happy when they see them, so they mask their tiredness and emotions to give us a great performance.

But in reality you don't know who is going through what :?

You don't know how much a single hate comment on their appearance, performance, body, face and position can hurt them when they have worked so hard for it :"(

When they go outside, the media doesn't let them breath and when they are alone, they fear of antis and sasaengs!

In their time alone they want to live their life as they want because once they are in public, they need to go according to their schedule which is of max 8 to 9hrs or more.

They work hard just to impress us; their fans!!!

Many idols have revealed that they went through depression and it's not a nice thing to get known about.

We assume that all the rich people live a "oh so happy life" but in reality, they have their own problems too.

Please try to support your idol no matter what because who knows what they are going through at the moment:)

I saw this tweet on Twitter where I found out there was a stalker Yeri who is completely mad to get with Jungkook and has done so much already. I searched on Instagram for her account but ended up with many results.

Although, it is available on Twitter with @//jksufk and she is the one who is/was harassing Jungkook :((((

Her actual Twitter^

The chats I'll be sharing in the book would be the real ones

The chats I'll be sharing in the book would be the real ones. If you guys are on Twitter, then please do the honours and report her account.

This explains why I ranted about the feelings for your idols above.

Recently, there's been a total of 7k accounts that are badmouthing Taehyung's family and giving threats on daily basis. Think how paranoid they would be feeling to even go for a trip to the grocery :((((

Idols don't reveal their family members so that atleast they can live peacefully and without someone tailing behind them, desperate to know about their son/daughter.

Please respect them and what they do!

They want to live their life carefree like normal person would want to and with this stuff that happened, how do you think they would be feeling?

Please do let me know if I gave some wrong info :')

I'm not good at expressing and this was tough for me but it had to be said.

AND DON'T RELATE THE STORY OF THIS BOOK WITH THESE IMAGES.

THE BOOK IS COMPLETELY FICTIONAL!!!

IMAGES ARE REAL BUT THE STORYLINE IS FULLY FICTIONAL!