The First Time

"are you sure?"
            Toni stepped back, staring at me with a look of concern in her eyes.
" i'm sure."
        As I responded toni brought her hands to my face bringing me and closer to her. I matched her energy by doing the same. The kiss was soft and was some thing I longed for since the first time I kissed her. As her lips continue to touch I reach down to her tank top urging her to take it off. she lifted her arms and allowed me to slip off the red shirt from her body. Our kiss released and I stepped back still looking at her while taking off my shirt. I looked at her longingly and grabbed her face once more.
    As we continue to kiss she guided me under the tree in my back was against the Rough bark of the lychee tree. She took a step back and with her eyes, asked for reassurance that this is something that I would want.
I looked at her and said "Toni I want this."
    As we continued to kiss we fell to the ground as she continued to make her way to my neck. I let out a low moan and she giggled into my neck. I brought her face back up to mine kissing her more passionately than I've ever kissed somebody in my life. This is the first time that I felt safe in somebody's arms. The first time I wasn't worried about what anybody thought of me. The first time I felt loved, wanted. As she continued making her way down my body I pulled onto her shorts and she stood up, took them off and went right back to kissing my body. I never thought that I would lose my virginity before my wedding night, let alone to the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.
    It's funny how all I could think about was her in this moment when hours ago I was worried about with my father would say if he knew what I had just done. Toni made me feel things that I had never felt before with Andrew or if the guy that I've ever decided to be with. Granted, I had never felt any sort of love or connection with them but I still figured my first time would be with a guy.
    Toni continue to make her way to my core and I could not believe it was about to happen. I have felt this feeling before but only with the bath jets in my Jacuzzi. This was different though. It was like 1000 butterflies were swarming my stomach. I could feel my heart pounding outside of my chest. In that moment all I wanted was her. As we continued, she didn't expect me to do the same to her which I wouldn't have even known what to do in that moment so I'm glad she didn't ask. I had always made the first move when it came to toni but in this moment she was taking the lead. At first I was nervous because in the past, in my relationships, the guys that I would date would try to make the first move and I would run.
    With Toni I didn't feel trapped. She made me feel safe. Before I knew it, before I could realize what was happening, I finished. Toni brought her face back up to mine and placed a soft kiss on my lips. She smiled at me and asked me if I was OK. I smiled at her and buried my face into her neck as we fell asleep in the dark woods of the night.