Be My Valentine 2015

Be My Valentine

'Be My Valentine' is a romance short story contest hosted by Mackenzie Belle.

****************************************************************************************************

Hello dear reader, welcome to the award ceremony of the 'Be My Valentine' contest, 2015. 

First and foremost, I would like to wish all of you a Happy Valentine's Day. May your day be filled with love and appreciation for all those in your life that hold a special place in your heart. 

I would like to personally congratulate all those who participated in this contest, even if you didn't win, you still created a story and put it out there for the world to enjoy and that in itself is an award. 

Now, onto the real show.

The entries for the 'Be My Valentine' are:

Cold Coffee by @RoyalShadowGirl

Can The Dead Fall In Love? by @TNTift

Chocolate Eyes by @RonixReader13

How To Find A Valentine by @josie-tee

The Winner Of The 'Be My Valentine' 2015 Is:

Chocolate Eyes by @Ronixreader13 

Congratulations Aliese! 

Thank you to all the participants, this was my first time hosting a contest and you all made it worth while. Thank you to @Iwritevariety for encouraging me to hold this contest and for being such an incredible friend, thank you to @timiid for creating that beautiful graphic on the side and my biggest thanks goes to Wattpad for giving writers everywhere a platform to share their work. 

I hope you all enjoyed this contest and I look forward to hosting many more.