Okay Story 1...

Intuitive Bob Cheese
A Short Story
by Kawaii Kitty Emie

Bob Cheese was thinking about Ruth Yogurt again. Ruth was a spiteful hero with ruddy lips and vast lips.

Bob walked over to the window and reflected on his picturesque surroundings. He had always loved grand HEELAND with its tame, tan tunnels. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel relaxed.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a spiteful figure of Ruth Yogurt.

Bob gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was an intuitive, sinister, NOTHING drinker with sticky lips and hairy lips. His friends saw him as a cheerful, clear carer. Once, he had even saved a creepy log that was stuck in a drain.

But not even an intuitive person who had once saved a creepy log that was stuck in a drain, was prepared for what Ruth had in store today.

The sleet rained like smiling kangaroos, making Bob anxious. Bob grabbed a tiny torch that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Bob stepped outside and Ruth came closer, he could see the lovely glint in her eye.

Ruth gazed with the affection of 4798 stingy enchanting elephants. She said, in hushed tones, "I like cheese and I want Internet access."

Bob looked back, even more anxious and still fingering the tiny torch. "Ruth, yabba Dabba Doo," he replied.

They looked at each other with sleepy feelings, like two shivering, spotty snakes singing at a very loud Screaming Party, which had Screaming Opera music playing in the background and two scheming uncles drinking to the beat.

Bob regarded Ruth's ruddy lips and vast lips. "I feel the same way!" revealed Bob with a delighted grin.

Ruth looked unstable, her emotions blushing like a massive, melted map.

Then Ruth came inside for a nice drink of NOTHING.

THE END