AR OA

~I Love You...Two, Three, Four, Raise To Infinity  (AR OS)~

Part1:-

Sleeves rolled up till his elbows, hair messed up and with his tie half done a man in his early thirties opened the door of his black Audi and somehow dodging the rain that seemed to have been endless that day he ran inside the huge mansion. "Damn! Yeh barish ko bhi abhi padhni thi... he mumbled as he carelessly threw his blazer on the couch while wiping off the slight water from his head. Just then his house help came and offered him a glass of water which he gladly took "Why is it so quite? Ridhima kaha hai? Asked the guy as he gave back the now empty glass. "Maam hasn't yet come home sir Came the instant reply. "What she still isn't home? Itni barish padh rahi hai aur... Said the guy sighing and lightly rubbing his fingers on his head. " Anyway thank you for the water John, you carry on with your work said the guy dismissing the servant and thereafter walking towards his room while dialling a number on the way which was fortunately answered after a few rings...

Hello Mr. Husband Came the reply from the other side of the call.
"Hello wello chodo or yeh Batao ki tum kaha ho Replied the guy as he began opening the buttons of his shirt.
"Bas abhi nikal rahi hoon, I should be home soon came the reply again.
"What?Ridhima tum abhi nikal rahi ho? have you seen how badly its raining outside... Said the guy literally stopping his task midway.
"Oho Armaan don't worry ill be there soon ab kya Karu agar last minute pe meeting extent ho gayi to... She replied again.
"Tch, but phir bhi yaar bahar mausam itna kharab hai to you could have just cut it short na...Khair now just come soon and drive safely, tum bolo to main ajau lene? Asked the guy as an after thought.
"Nahi baba I have already left the building so there is no point and don't worry ill be careful okay replied the girl from the other end.
"Hmm okay...And now cut the call don't talk while driving yaar kitni Baar kaha hai and make sure you have worn your seat belt He replied finally discarding his shirt in the laundry basket.
"Aye Aye captain She asked giggling as she could clearly imagine his panicked face.
"Nataunki...Ill see you soon he mumbled smilingly as he shook his head at his drama queen before finally cutting the call and heading for a much needed shower.

While taking a shower he could help but think of how in a span of five years their lives had changed so much, not that he complained at all but then again its always fascinates him as to how from being complete strangers they had ended up being the most integral part of each other. Ridhima, that very name always brought a million dollar smile on his face, whoever imagined the Armaan Malik, hot shot CEO of Malik Enterprises (which was the housing company to many subordinate companies and thus had their eggs spread across multiple baskets), the one who once did not believe in the word love to fall so deeply and irrevocable in love with someone. He still remembered how he had met her in a common friend's wedding nearly five years back and well for him it was love at first sight. He was absolutely bowled over how beautiful she looked in that ivory coloured lehenga and then of course the grace and confidence with which she carried herself just further charmed him. He somehow managed to introduce himself to her and thats when he came to know that she was none other than Ridhima Gupta the owner of "Fame to Name Pvt Ltd which was a well renowned PR agency. Call it destiny or whatever else but they kept bumping into each other time and again and before they even knew it they became friends. He of course was just getting more attracted to her by each passing day, her ambitious nature never failed to amaze him. He came to know that she was someone who would move heaven and earth to achieve her goals yet would stop even the biggest of meetings for her family. She on the other hand understood that behind the stern and introvert nature that he masked himself with was an absolutely caring and incredibly sweet human being. They spent a good seven months getting to know each other when he could no longer hold himself and finally asked her out which she did accept because by then she was equally charmed by him. Their dating period was something they both would always cherish, those random date nights, the new feeling of love, the possessiveness it all just felt so so good.  After being together for nearly two and a half years he somehow mustered the courage to propose her for marriage and that of course was a story in itself. God he still remembered her shocked face and instead of replying when she started crying and started rambling about how she wasn't ready, he was this close to shitting his pants but then he realised that she was just really nervous and rightly so being the super ambitious girl that she was she did have her own fears regarding marriage but thankfully enough he was able to sort that out and now they were both happily married in fact they had just recently celebrated their first anniversary a month back.