Chapter 9

A/N: So um..On winter break!! will hopefully upload at least one chapter everyday!! Sorry I havent in a while..been EXTREMELY busy!! Final..school and shit. ya OK on with the story haha. Oh an only 10 reads away from 300!! I know it's not a lot, but still. Thank u guys!(:

Kami's POV

I woke the next morning feeling like I got ran over by a semi. My legs and arms were all bruised and had small cuts. I dragged myself outta bed and went to the bathroom aching. I brushed my blue hair out of my blue eyes, revealing the dark circles around them. They were black and blue down to the middle of my nose. I whined in disgust. I looked terrible, miserable, and fricken ugly. I moped and went back to my room, closing the door quietly behind me. I peaked out my window overlooking the driveway. Evans car wasn't in sight. I smirked a little and went downstairs. I was fucking starving! I peaked around the corner at the bottom of the stairs into the living room to make sure he wasn't home. He was gone.

"Thank you big guy." I mumbled while pointing to my ceiling.

I went to the pantry and grabbed some goodies. Fruit gushers, Cheetos, a chocolate pop tart, and a glass of orange juice. Wow...I'm such a fat ass. I started munching on the pop tart as I went back upstairs. I sat on the oval chair in the corner of my room, snuggled up with a blanket, turned on the tv and finished eating. I watched Jersey Shore, which I think is a one of the most dumbest shows ever, but I loved to mock and laugh at them. Halfway through the show, my phone buzzed. I moaned at the fact that it was so far away and I was so comfortable. I leaped up the chair and snatched my phone from the night stand by my big, mahogany bed. It was from Macy.

Hey, what u^2 today??:3

I replied,

Nothin much...wanna hang?????????

She didnt reply instantly so I figured she passed out or something, but I was wrong. Right when I sat back down in my chair my phone buzzed.

"Really?! Fuck you too!" I yelled and threw my hands up in the air while getting my phone.

Uh....sure!! My place? 15 mins?

Okie dokie!:d

I grabbed a pair of black skinnies, a purple T-shirt, and my black converse. I slipped on my clothes and went to my bathroom to fix my hair. I glimpsed in the mirror and spotted out my two black eyes. Fuck. What am I suppose to do about this?! Guess a shitload of makeup. After 5 minutes of applying foundation, concealer, and some powder under my eyes, they looked pretty damn good. I quickly straightened my hair and teased it, grabbed my bag and ran out the door. Damn it was so hot. I sat down on my leather seats, and screamed.

"Oww! Ahh! Fuck fuck fuck!! Hot! Hot!" I yelled and jumped up from my seat. I found a jacket in the backseat and threw that over my seat. It helped. A lot. I started my car and blared Sleeping With Sirens. I cracked my window just a smidge and my hair went everywhere. I rolled it back up, fixed my hair and checked it out in the mirror. Looked good. Makeup was still on, and the sun was shinin real bright today.

I parked in front of Macy's house and walked up to her door. As I walked up there, I heard a buzzing. I looked around me and saw a black and yellow striped bug flying around me. I took off sprinting around the yard which was a terrible idea. I screeched, and I'm sure I looked like a dumbass.

"What...the...fuck?" Macy yelled out her door giving me a weird stare.

"Fucking....ninja....bees!!" I yelled, out of breath. "They are everywhere!"

"C'mon! Get in here!" She laughed, wavin me in. I once again brushed the hair from my eyes and patted my forehead. I walked in crouched over was panting.

"Someone have too much fun?" Macy giggled.

"Ah shut it." I said breathless. I walked into her room, with her close behind. I jumped on her bed burying my face in her pillow.

"Lazy ass" She mumbled sarcastically.

"I was out there getting chased by fuckin ninja bees! It's not fun! Not one bit!!" I yelled.

"Ya..suurree."

"True!"

She sat in the bed next to me and looked at me funny.

"What?" I asked. She just gave me a blank stare.

"What?!" I yelled.

"Wh-what happened...to your" she asked while pointing to her eye. "Your eye?" She asked.

I leaped from the bed and looked in the mirror hanging in her wall. Fuck. My makeup on my left eye was smeared, revealing most of my black eye. I'm screwed. I'm so screwed.

I sat back down and she still had that look her face.

"What did you do? Or what did someone do to you?" She asked concerned.

"It's nothing." I lied.

"Kami. I know something's up, now tell me." She glared.

"Nothing!"

"Kami! You can't lie! I can see it plain as day! You have a black eye!"

"Ya so!" I said trying to think of what could've happened. So far, nothing good came to mind.

Macy's POV

I stared at the darkness around her eye, with makeup smeared on it.

"Kami you can tell me anything. Just tell me what happened. Please." I begged her.

"I fell down my stairs. It was really dark and I couldn't find the light switch. It was funny and painful." She said. I saw that look in her eyes. The look she gives me when something isn't right, she's lying, or tricking me.

"Are you telling the truth?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Yeah..."

"100% truth?"

"Yes"

"Swear upon...upon this bag of Flamin hot Cheetos?" I asked holding up a half eaten bag.

"I swear" she said and snatched the bag out of my hands.

"Damn, don't you ever eat?!" I asked.

"Yes, but you can never ever see a bag of these without eating them."

"True, true. Very true." I agreed and nodded.

She continued to munch on the cheetos, but I still think she wasn't telling the truth. She would have gotten more banged up then just a black eye from that, unless she is trying to hide them too.

A/N: Sorry if this was kinda short...it's like one in the morning and I gotta get up early;/ but I hoped u liked it!! Tell me what ya think! Comment, vote! XD