Chapter 7: "Have You Ever Heard of Karma?"

"Ariel, hurry up! Our plane is supposed to arrive in about an hour or so and you still aren't ready!" My mom yelled from some place in the house.

I went near my door half naked only my towel covering me. "Alright mom, I am almost done!" I yelled back.

Since I already had my bags packed, all I had to do was get dressed quickly. Not having enough time to dress fashionable, I had to throw on my Aeropostale pink hoodie and my baggy sweat pants, with my hair up in a messy bun.

Right when I put my shades on to cover my untouched eyes, Arden came in my room.

"You ready yet?"

"Yea, my bags are right there." I pointed to my Dolce Gabana suit cases near my door. He nodded his head and two at a time, brought my bags safely downstairs. I walked downstairs to find it empty, no noise, no one yelling to hurry up or no one running around to get there last touches.

I felt like another Kevin McCallister in that movie Home Alone, my favorite Christmas classic. I went out the front porch and saw them all man handling the car. My family as well as Arden's mom and dad and Veronica looking like a two dollar whore in her short skirt with a short top exposing her flat firm belly and nice cleavage. I hate to admit, but I am one jealous mother fucker.

I walked to the car, the opposite direction where everyone is placing their luggage. Ana saw me and came up to me.

"Spill." She said closing the door behind her.

"Whatever do you mean?" I joked with her, when I knew exactly what she was talking about.

"Come on baby mama, you know exactly what I mean." She beamed.

I looked down to my Galaxy 5 in my hands. "I'll tell you later, I don't want Arden to over here my conversation and start a big fuss over nothing."

She looked behind here and sighed. "What does it matter if he does over hear, he shouldn't care anyway. You two aren't together and he isn't the boss of you, besides, were the only ones in this car, everyone is packing their things in the other car."

I turned and looked at how busy everyone was. Maybe I could explain it very quickly.

"Alright, listen once because I won't explain myself." She nodded and leaned closer in looking interested in whatever I was going to say.

I told her everything under 2 minutes. At the end of telling her she seemed hesitate.

"Whats wrong?"

"Have you ever heard of karma?"

"Yes, I have, why?" She shifted in her seat and crossed her arms.

"Well hate to mention it to you, but she is going to come around and bite you in your ass."

I gasped and hit her playfully. "And why you say that Ana?"

"Because, you have Arden your baby's dad and then you have a love struck Daniel, the one you always wanted, but you lied to him and didn't tell him you were pregnant and what you think Arden is going to say? Do you honestly think he is going to be peachy about this?"

She had a point, even though were not together I think Arden thinks he has some control over me because I was expecting his baby.

"Ana, we will just have to see when the time comes." She smiled and pulled my hands into hers.

"Don't stress yourself, it isn't good for the baby and besides, no matter what you still have us."

Everyone was ready to go to the airport. Once there, we went on my parents private airplane and it took us from California to the Bahamas. Once we were there, we drove all the way up to our private house on the coast line. Since I was pregnant, my mom didn't want me to lift anything up that had weights to it.