chapter 2~♡

Harry's Pov.

im sitting at the edge of my bed while my heart races. i have class with Zayn soon and I have no idea how this is going to work. I pick up my bag and begin walking to class as slow as possible. i dont want to see him. well i do, but i dont! ughhh, the bell had just rung im late as i enter the classroom. i see him sitting in the back with his head down. is he sleeping?? I slowly make my way over to the seat right beside him. i began listening to the teacher teach. 

" Ok class we're starting those projects today so get with your partners. ill be walking around to make sure you work." Out of the corner of my eye i saw him slowly lifting his head from the desk.ahh shit.

-------------------------------------------------

Zayn Pov.

i have to work with Mr. Im so Iressistable. what the hell am i saying? I need to keep my bad ass act in check. I took out my note book ready to do this stupid ass assignment. "Full Name?" i asked meeting his bright green orbs. I look away from his gaze waiting for a response. "Harry Edward Styles." well isnt that a perfect name for this boy. i said to myself as i began writing down stuff i noticed about him. like how he's quiet and how he shakes those messy beautiful, brown bouncing curls around. oh and dont forget those dimples that show up when he puts a real smile on. i thought to myself day dreaming about his flawless features "whats your full name?" i heard his lovely voice ask. " Zayn Jawaad Malik" i said as if I hated him. i saw his smile falter at my tone," why is he not smiling anymore?"i thought silently. i know he's gonna hate me for what im about to do. 

------------------------------------------------- 

Harry's Pov. 

I know he hates me, i mean if he didnt would he talk to me with such hate in his voice? I began to write some things down that i noticed, Like his big brown eyes. his pearly white teeth, his long girl-like eyelashes, his love for nerd glasses and varsity jackets. he always says Vas Happenin...but i dont understand why they said he's the schools slut he seems pretty much normal not really one to throw themselves at people. Next thing i knew i was covered in coffee hot burning coffee. I let out a yelp trying to surpress a scream. i looked up to see him holding a cup over my head. i heard laughte.r i felt tears prickle down as i fled from the class, leaving my belonging and running straight to my room. i peeled off all my clothes and looked at my red skin as i began to take a warm shower, drowning in my own tears. 

------------------------------------------------- 

Zayn's Pov.

Oops. i need him to hate me so i can shake these feelings. i slowly dug into his bag and found a black book, looking something like a diary. i hid it in my backpack while i got sent to the office for acting like a dick. i zoned out while the principal yelled at me. "he needs to shut the fuck up" i thought.  finally i was relased from the office and i made my way to my room. i tossed my bag down taking out his little black book and i turned to a random page and began to read:

~Journal entry ~

why do they do this to me..? I get good grades and i stay out of trouble so why do i have a huge scar on my back? why does she let him hurt me... its because im gay right..? i cant change...... i just wish someone loved me....and actually cared about me.... he made me do things i didnt want to...someone save me.....

-------------------------------------------------

sorry for the cliffhanger tell me what you think xx

im really not sorry :p aha