how it all began

I believe in love. I believe in being happy. But one thing that makes things hard for me, this ridiculous condition I seemed to extract for someone or something. Relationship-idos. It makes it hard to have a relationship with that special someone. You know what i'm talking about, when you hold hands you know! See I'm good with guys, extremely good actually. I'm really just a charmer. People never really stay mad at me, and I always make people smile when their upset. But I recently discovered theirs this one person I can't seem to function right around. That person just so happens to be a, he. He is simply just a guy. That's it nothing special really, or at least to everyone but me. 

   To me he's like Zac Efron, well not quite but you get what I'm saying. 

I met me the first day of eighth grade, in Mrs. Hamby's class. I couldn't find my seat in class. Of course I was new and i didn't know anyone. I was standing in the back of the class, of course right behind Michael. At the time though, I would have never guessed how in love with him i would be. Mia this girl that was sitting in front of him,  she was dressed in a yellow shirt with some kind of design...I can't for the life of me remember what though, anyway back to the story. She turned around and looked at Michael then at me,

"Do you think he's cute?!" she almost yelled at me.

"uh, I-I don't know..." I mumbled. 

Michael turned and looked at me for a moment, it felt like forever. He smiled lightly and I turned and looked at the one guy i had actually made friends with, probably because we were both new. His name was Jakob, I think he knew from that moment on how much I liked Michael. It was like that one smile, not even the smile just the look...that's all it took. I was with out a doubt head over hills in love with him. 

Now, I'm sure your thinking I started talking to him all the time, flirting with him nonstop. Yeah-no. The exact opposite. I barely talked to him, & when I did let's just say it was not an amazing experience.