Chapter Four

Switched POVs

          George turned on his setup and quickly messaged Sapnap on discord "wanna hop on the sMp for a stream?" A moment later "sure." George smiled and logged onto the server, then he got onto twitch and started the stream. Slowly people started to join on his waiting screen. He got up and went to shut his door, he looked at the wall and realized that it was soundproofed, he wondered why? Then he sat back down in his chair and joined a call with Sapnap.
          "Ready Sapnap?" He heard a laugh through the headphones "yep!" George smiled and turned on the camera to his already 3k watching followers. "Hey everyone!"

          Dream shut his door behind him and walked to his desk to watch George's stream. He realized that he had stayed in the kitchen a bit longer and the stream had been going for nearly 30 mins by the time he started to watch it. He messaged George asking if he could join and was given a quick yes. He logged on and waited to be added to the call, it was quiet once he was in, or so he thought. A moment later he heard George's scream through his headphones "DREAMMMM SAPNAPS GONNA KILL ME!" Dream jumped at the high pitched scream.
          "My god George don't tell like that. Sapnap split the loot with me." Dream heard Sapnap laughing in the call and figured out that they were just trying to beat the game and chill on today's stream. Dream looked at the monitor with George's stream and saw him smiling. "George I'm gonna get you back for screaming so loudly." Sapnap caught a moment to make a joke, "gonna make him scream somewhere else?" Dream started cracking up with Sapnap and saw on George's stream that he had put a hand over the bottom of his face to hide his laugh and the blush on his face.
          Dream thought about the fact that he could make George blush so easily, he decided to use that as an advantage and get him back for it. He muted himself and watched George's reaction. He looked a bit disappointed. Dream texted George ''call me but not speaker."
George looked at the stream and smiled "one sec you guys." He hit the "I'll be back" screen and called Dream. "What's up." Dream smiled "nothing keep doing your stream just talk to me." George sighed "ok whatever." He turned the stream back live.
          "Ok guys I'm talkin to Dream on the phone right now I don't know why he left the call, I'm just gonna continue the stream." Dream decided to start the teasing he held the phone up with his hand, "so George, why do you blush so easily?" He looked at the stream and saw George's confused face, "what do you mean?" Dream smiled "I could make your face turn red with five words." George nervously laughed "no you couldn't" Dream saw George getting nervous over the stream. "Bet?" George nodded to the camera "sure."
          Dream muted himself for a minute and cleared his throat, preparing to talk deeper. "George," he saw George look at his phone in the stream "I want to taste you."
          George's mind reeled at what Dream had just said, all he could think of was what? Then he realized how red his face must be and covered his face with his hands. "Dude stop you win." Silence and then his voice again, "I think I know what my prize should be." George had no clue what he meant but filled in the gaps a million different times a second. "Oh my god Dreammmmm stooooop." He was about to hang up the phone until Dream spoke, again, "oh so you don't like that baby?" George felt his ear tips burning.
          George decided he was done with the stream for now "sorry Sapnap I have to go...bye chat see you next stream!!!!" Then he quickly hung up the phone and ended the stream. George sat there for a moment then stood up and walked to his door.
          Clay heard a door slam and his was open not a second later in the doorway stood a very flustered, angry looking George. "What the hell dream." Dream couldn't help if and busted out laughing. The sight was hilarious to him. George wasn't having any of it and just sat on Dreams bed with his arms crossed. Dream looked at him and considered that maybe he took it too far. He got up and sat on the bed next to George.
          George had no clue how to do it but he wanted Dream to turn as red as he had a moment ago. But how to do it. He felt Dream sit down next to him and start to talk. "I didn't mean to take it to far I'm sorry. George look at me." George felt a smile creep onto his face and he turned to face Dream. He reached up and kissed him, a quick peck on the lips then he got up and ran to his room locking the door behind him. He had made himself blush even more.
          Clay sat there stunned when George kissed him, but then George ran and all he could do was watch. Clays entire body seemed to heat up and he felt his face turning red. George had kissed him. His crush of three years, kissed him. Then Clay shook his head and muttered to himself "it was just a way to get back at me nothing more don't get your hopes up." Then he grabbed his phone and texted George. "Be ready to go the beach in 10." He waited and got an "ok" in response.

960 words today