Reviews On Alessandro Berni's New Age Art Gallery

Alessandro Berni is one of the modern art curators who made a silent revolution in art and culture. The art gallery of Alessandro Berni became one of the greatest and popular art galleries for new and budding artists from around the globe. He has always an underlying passion for art and that made him passionately engage with independent artists as their advisor.

In fact, he understood that they need some platform to showcase their work. And it is isn't that easy for the new budding artist. His passion for art made him establish his own art gallery in Italy.

How his dream spread the wings?

Alessandro Berni is a great person and he always wanted to offer more exposure to the budding, contemporary as well as the modern visual artists. He always dreamt of having an art gallery and the New Age Art Gallery changed everything for him. The first art gallery of Berni was established in the year 2012 in Perugia, Italy. It holds much appreciation and is very much popular as well. He made the brand name a unique one that generally serves as the open area for all the artists from around the globe.

Berni amazingly gave his art gallery a global name and now it is present even in Dubai, Miami, New York, and other global cities

Berni amazingly gave his art gallery a global name and now it is present even in Dubai, Miami, New York, and other global cities. He is a communication specialist as well as an expert strategist and he made sure to give that touch t the art gallery. Berni made sure to spread the art and culture in different areas and parts of the world so that more people can have a look at the art gallery. In fact, the virtual art exhibition tour made a great way for people to take time and gather interest towards the art.

Exhibitions and Artworks in the Alessandro Berni Gallery

Alessandro Berni Gallery Review has introduced several new and independent and supremely talented artists to the global audience. He has art gallery which usually hosts exhibitions with the Japanese artist Chiba. And there his Life Scroll Artworks were show.

Popular artists showcased in Berni's Gallery

Berni being an art curator tried to provide all the modern and budding artist with his own brand. He has the gallery which is one of the buzzing places for the new talents who are from different fields such as sculpture, painting, abstract art, and many more. And some of the most notable artists whom he gave the chance to participate in the exhibitions on a regular basis are Pino Pascali, Pablo Picasso, Piero Manzoni Joan Miró, Carla Accardi, etc.

You will find several other contemporary as well as visual artists such as Bryant Small, Francesca Schwartz, Lauralee Franco, Gilbert Salinas, Anne Hefer, Zoya Taylor, Amanda Armstrong, etc.

He himself is a brand now with his excellent visions and his contribution to the art industry. Without a doubt, Alessandro Berni is one of the best art curators in the industry today.