chap 1

Y/n
I was in the mood to go on vacation. A thing popped up on the TV saying
" Are you ready to go on a sweet vacation well go on this wonderful space trip it is to die for if you do contact, ___,___,____."  I pick up my phone and call the number
" Hello are you ready for your wonderful space vacation." I hear a person say.
"Yes ,yes I am"
"Sign on ( random website) and we will get you to sign for the vacation if we call you back you got in."

I grab my computer and go to the (random website) I sign everything I needed to. Now time to wait.
Time skip about a week later
I get a call on my phone I answer it and the other person said
"you got in come to ( random place)." I drive to the (random place) they told me to put on a black suit so I did. I saw this guy putting on a red suit he dropped something but I didn't quit see what.
"Hey" I say to the guy in the red suit.
"Hi??" He grabs my helmet and puts it on my head
" You might want to be that on, not that your ugly your kinda cute to be honest but there is no oxygen in that thing" he said.
" Oh right hehe" I said with a nervous laugh he was kinda cute. I just met him so I wasn't going to hit on him I don't even know him for all I could know he's going to kill me.

It was time to go in the space ship ( or whatever you want to call it) we all got on it and I see red walk by be.
"Hi again" he said
"Hi" I said with a big smile he couldn't see it though, I kinda wish he did though.

Me
Ik this chapter was kinda short. I don't think I'm going to make there be tasks sorry but having tasks on " vacation" is kinda sus. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.